she sure is a nice bitch too rebel mate and yes not had a bad season really what about you mate

not been has good as last season has havent done that much with my mate who drives has been banned has we got chased for 2hour before car ran out of petrol lol so odd bit of digging keep the dogs ticking over and just odd sunday morning walk on the hares keep them fit. :thumbs:

very nice mate they will be good to atb mlb hope you all ok

ok im fine bit head strong arnt they mine is mental always wants to be on the go not enough time in day for him bitch so laid back wish i had twenty like her lol :thumbs: will be bumping into you at some shows hopefully atb rebel :thumbs:

she sure is a nice bitch too rebel mate and yes not had a bad season really what about you mate

not been has good as last season has havent done that much with my mate who drives has been banned has we got chased for 2hour before car ran out of petrol lol so odd bit of digging keep the dogs ticking over and just odd sunday morning walk on the hares keep them fit. :thumbs:

same here mate been chased allover and ye been doing same anyway hope too see you at shows this year mate