rabbit problem mixy

tim

cheers [bANNED TEXT] sounds all good goin out this weekend, will try to put everything into practice lol, another question,there are some feilds near me and i have noticed that they are teeming with rabbits and i belive some have mixy, and to my knowing i dont think the farmer bothers with them :no: so do u think it would be worth askin if he would like me to try and keep numbers down and prevent a larger mixy out breck??? how would it be best to aprach him to ask and that all adivse welcome

tim :)

Guest king ratcatcher

Go ahead and ask him, he might say yea, id prefer to ask him face to face personally, but you could right a letter and post it through hes door, saying you have seen the amount of rabbits ect, and you would liek to offer him your service and clear them up using an air rifle ect, put it into your own words though, make it sound good ect, you never know, let us know what happens :victory:

i will do dw, i been talkin to my dad and he rekons some bloke around here got all the shooting rights for the farms around here. and if so i am goin to get hold of him even though i might not get the rights but to imform him of the rabbits with the mixy.... stil goin to ask the farmer see what happens..

tim

been to the farmer and he sed he would be very happy for me to shoot the rabbits and there was even talk of other pests including woodies. :D im going there in 2 weeks time to visit the whole amount of land and sort out times and shooting times and [bANNED TEXT] have u, cheers for all the info givin to me

all the best tim