where to by brass snare wire

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Similar Content

• By Bourne13
      Was just wondering if you lot buy or make your own rabbit snares ?
    • By snakey
      Have not posted for a long time now, but there is a probing interest within the animal bloody rights group to out right ban the snaring of animals and I state within Wales though not as yet in England, how do we as a collective argue against this?
      I can understand the argument that traps are more use than snares, but we have to invoke the use of snares when dealing with foxes in certain predicaments, or am I mistaken, please somebody tell me whether I am right or wrong, I do not want to look as though I am misguided but the latest snares do not kill but restrain the animal which is a good thing and is being responsible towards the animals well being!
      We as a responsible trapping society have to abide by the rules so why are we as a responsible trapping society always covering our backsides.
      Is it getting more difficult to apply our trade?.
      Personally I do not use poisons so the cost of job does increase, though I do see a better job satisfaction.
      At the end of the day its not all about money.
      We as a collective can not allow our sheer existence to be erased like a rubber. please fight for our rights as it will not stop at snaring it will escalate towards the usual trapping and eventually shooting so if you care about our rights think first.

• By waterhouse1697
      Hi I'm new to all of this and was just wondering where can I hunt rabbits in Telford ?
    • By blp1774
      Wher can get some good quality

snares from pleqse. Cheers