Bipod for AAS410

Hi folks i am after a bipod for my aas410,i have been looking at the harris bipod swivel 27",i was just wondering if they are the best ones to get?also how do i fix it to the rifle i have a sling already on the rifle will the bipod fit over the same swivel for the sling or will i need a seperate fixing,please help thanks BIGEDDIE :victory:

Hi folks i am after a bipod for my aas410,i have been looking at the harris bipod swivel 27",i was just wondering if they are the best ones to get?also how do i fix it to the rifle i have a sling already on the rifle will the bipod fit over the same swivel for the sling or will i need a seperate fixing,please help thanks BIGEDDIE :victory:

Harris are supposed to be top notch, that's what everyone seems to go for B) . As for the fitting, ask someone like Blackpool Air Rifles or Uttings, that's unless someone on here has already fitted one...........Al :thumbs-up:

my S410 is fitted with a harris 6-9 inch tilt bipod, does the job for me on rabbits. although i wish i had got the next size up (9-13 inch, i think) becuase somtimes the one ive got doesnt quite clear all the tussocks of grass.

to fit one you need to have a quick detatch sling swivel stud screwed into the forend of the stock, then the bipod is simply attached to that by a small clamping device (best i can describe it). its all really simple, just get your local gun shop to fit the stud for ya if you dont feel confident enough to do it your self, then just put on or take off the bipod depending on what your hunting.

hope this helped

you say you already have a sling attached to the rifle, in which case the bi-pod will attach to that stud and is fitted with another sling attachment just under the bipod, yup harris are the best and go for the medium size one, have one fitted to my AAs410 TDR and it makes bunnie hitting so steady :thumbs-up:

Guest king ratcatcher

Ive got a bipod fixing on my s16, it come with the gun when i brought it, dont really use the bipod though, id rather stay without, ( being used to a springer ) but they are good whilst waiting on rabbits :)

hi eddie , take no prisoners and have no imatation :laugh: get the harris ,mate ;) look on fleabay , i got mine for £45 .accept no substitute HARRIS all the way , IMHO

Cheers for that dandyman,i will have a look on that site,i will" take no prisoners" :laugh::laugh: and buy a geniuine(spelling)harris bipod.Thanks for replys everyone :victory: