what way do you carry your battery

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

i bought the two battery pack from arthur carter and had them on a belt round my waist but it used to kill my legs and hips after a night out so i tie wrapped them together and have them in a rucksack now, you can feel it a bit on the back of the neck after about four hours but its a lot better then the belt.

GET HAND IN POCKET AND BUY A LITHIUM BATTERY 14 AMP NOT CHEAP BUT DEFINATLEY WORTH EVERY PENNY AS LITE AS A FONE AND LAST ALL NITE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT SHOVE IT IN POCKET AND OFF YA SETS SIMPLESSS ATB HAPPY HUNTING

spot on :thumbs: go with the times :yes:

GET HAND IN POCKET AND BUY A LITHIUM BATTERY 14 AMP NOT CHEAP BUT DEFINATLEY WORTH EVERY PENNY AS LITE AS A FONE AND LAST ALL NITE WHAT MORE DO YOU WANT SHOVE IT IN POCKET AND OFF YA SETS SIMPLESSS ATB HAPPY HUNTING

Time's are fecking hard Ray, I'll stick with my poxy little 7ah for now... :laugh:

Ive bought one of those lithium batteries, there not cheap but if you go a long way on foot like me they are worth the money. They come with a pouch that fits on your waist belt and because they are not much heavier than the first mobile phones you dont even know they are there.

itz got be ruck sack every time,then you can use it to carry sum of ya bunnies in once ya caught them atb cairnsy

Time's are fecking hard Ray, I'll stick with my poxy little 7ah for now... :laugh:

Ive bought one of those lithium batteries, there not cheap but if you go a long way on foot like me they are worth the money. They come with a pouch that fits on your waist belt and because they are not much heavier than the first mobile phones you dont even know they are there.

:thumbs: Treated my self to one, best thing ever.

• 3 weeks later...

I have 3 batteries : Powersonic 12 v 7 AH , Powersonic 12v 12AH and a Panasonic 33AH.

The panasonic is for in the car for use when the engine is off.

But I to am looking for a better way to carry my lamp battery when out. The most common seems to be a bag slung across the body with the battery held at hip height! Only problem with this that ive found is narrow straps digging into my shoulder esp in the summer. Also when climbing over some obsticals ive found the battry shift / slide round the front, rather close to the old crown jewels :o I considerd a back pack but cant help but wonder if the battry would feel like its attacking my spine or rubbing through it.

So I had a look at what else my be usable ! And what I kept coming back with was a millitary style chest rig or battle vest ! But then anyone not millitary using ex mod kit seems to be branded as a wanna be or a walt. but the fact here is plain and simple, they use personal load carrying gear and thats what we hunters and shooters regulary use and make use of. And if you think about it a soldier uses his kit to enable him his whepon and basic kit to move around in the most comfortable and practical mannor ! Now to me that sounds like a shooter, hunter also.

So after a bit of asking around a mate gave me a paint balling / airsofting / millitary chest rig / battle vest !

Iv attached a photo if it works !

I plan to canibulise it and make all the ammo pouches on the right hand side into one big pouch to carry my batterys and i will remove all the ammo pouches from the left hand side and the higher left side pouch . the remaining higher pouch on each side I plan to use for spare magizine and sweets or simlar. I figure for free i cant not give it a go as I have nothing to lose ! Will also take the belt off and cut the hoops off also !

post-22828-0-79560200-1298648774_thumb.jpg