• Replies 37
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

found this pic made me smile

Posted Images

i think theres been a massive increase in fox population all across england, few years back we would be 'lucky' too see 3 or 4 on a nihts lamping, now we can go out not looking for charlies and still bump into 13 in a night so imagen what we would see when we do go looking for them!!!

tell me wer an ile assure you there waint be as many ther next time you go lamping lol lol lol lol :tongue2:

haha im sure your right mate, but our dogs dont like sharing :thumbs:

In the last month or so mate ive had about 20 while out we the dog . and gun obviosly but the more u kill the more u get plus theres a tip on the outcrop at top of the village where i live and that place is snided whith them sometimes when i take my bin out at nite u see them walkin the streets n im from the midlands

hiya mendin landy this week so myte have a trip to midlands wich area you from and can ya get on some decent feilds for them and will try cut numbers down a bit come [bANNED TEXT] us if you like pm me your number an ile ring you n pick you up and if ther there in number we should have a good nite what you say you up for it pal or is it a wind up :hmm:

more likley to see a fox then a bunny round mine

i went looking for fox other nite dint see a single 1 must be beetter hunters and dogs were i live like to know were all :search: these people are seeing all these foxs cause ive got the tools to knock em back a bit and giv e all other stuff they prey on a chance so come on lets see if your [bANNED TEXT] cos ay 1 bit i took over a ton a season now am struglin to get 30 but its a bit on top these days lol lol

i went looking for fox other nite dint see a single 1 must be beetter hunters and dogs were i live like to know were all :search: these people are seeing all these foxs cause ive got the tools to knock em back a bit and giv e all other stuff they prey on a chance so come on lets see if your [bANNED TEXT] cos ay 1 bit i took over a ton a season now am struglin to get 30 but its a bit on top these days lol lol

you must not be trying hardenough with it being ON TOP lol :icon_eek:

since christmas the amount of fox,s were seeing is rediculouse, we do a lot of rabbit controle for the game keepers at boston spar and they are saying the dog foxes are coming in from allover looking for vixens, they have shot over 120 foxes since september and not even made a dent in there numbers, 1 night i counted 7 pairs and 8 single foxes in under 100 ectares of land this cant be normal to be over laping each others teratorys like this

your probly right need a faster motor and a new team of keener lads mate :thumbs:

since christmas the amount of fox,s were seeing is rediculouse, we do a lot of rabbit controle for the game keepers at boston spar and they are saying the dog foxes are coming in from allover looking for vixens, they have shot over 120 foxes since september and not even made a dent in there numbers, 1 night i counted 7 pairs and 8 single foxes in under 100 ectares of land this cant be normal to be over laping each others teratorys like this

boston spar here i come :tongue2:

i went looking for fox other nite dint see a single 1 must be beetter hunters and dogs were i live like to know were all :search: these people are seeing all these foxs cause ive got the tools to knock em back a bit and giv e all other stuff they prey on a chance so come on lets see if your [bANNED TEXT] cos ay 1 bit i took over a ton a season now am struglin to get 30 but its a bit on top http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/public/style_emoticons/default/thumbs.gifthese days lol lol

hey ryeuken dint know you had a beddie x thort you was a bull x only man lol :thumbs: atb fido