bull x grey x whippet

has anyone got any nice stud bull/whippets or bull/whip/greys? interested in breeding my pup next year :thumbs:

why how old is it......

11 months

11 months old mate i don,t mean to shake your tree but to breed off her next year when basically she should be out there grafting and you finding out what she can and can,t do.not sitting under heat lamp with full litter of pups,give her couple of seasons then breed her. :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs:.........

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is one of mine

why how old is it......

Posted Images

mate of mine has got a bitch of that breeding,top all rounder and a very clever obediant bitch,marks rabbits and rats and hunts and runs the lamp and could draw.he just put a half x over her 2 weeks ago. some cracking looking dogs here,like the look of the black one,think jason powell has got a litter at the min i think i saw somewhere

he has mate'' 5/8 3/8 w.b....

yer i thought id herd that,chocolates and blacks ......jezza if you want a nice pup of bull whippet breeding see mr powell or one of the lads from this site who are breeding from 100% proven stock.theres a lot of efort goes into a litter of pups,too much effort to bother with from an unproven bitch.hope this makes sense.

mate of mine has got a bitch of that breeding,top all rounder and a very clever obediant bitch,marks rabbits and rats and hunts and runs the lamp and could draw.he just put a half x over her 2 weeks ago. some cracking looking dogs here,like the look of the black one,think jason powell has got a litter at the min i think i saw somewhere

yer i thought id herd that,chocolates and blacks ......jezza if you want a nice pup of bull whippet breeding see mr powell or one of the lads from this site who are breeding from 100% proven stock.theres a lot of efort goes into a litter of pups,too much effort to bother with from an unproven bitch.hope this makes sense.

yeah, its just it would be satisfying working one of your own bred pups.

yeah, its just it would be satisfying working one of your own bred pups.

yer dont get me wrong nice to see your own stuff.i got spanials that i bread myself but theres some cracking dogs out there been bread if you look.theres loads of shite aswell so look out for that.atvb

yeah, well as you say, i could try her on a charlie when shes a bit older but i was just worried it would injure her

If she aint gonna do it she probably will pull off rather than take that bad a beating and if she wants to do it bad enough she wont get 'that' hurt. Any how, the fox will have been shot first anyhow, or you'll be on holiday in ireland where the foxes are poofs. . . .

yeah, well as you say, i could try her on a charlie when shes a bit older but i was just worried it would injure her

If she aint gonna do it she probably will pull off rather than take that bad a beating and if she wants to do it bad enough she wont get 'that' hurt. Any how, the fox will have been shot first anyhow, or you'll be on holiday in ireland where the foxes are poofs. . . .

thanks everyone for the advice, much appreciated :thumbs:

it will without a doubt get injurys sumtime in its working live through fences hidden objects etc.you can,t wrap it up in cotton wool.but to come out with that statement your either a new starter to the dog world or a youngster or both...no disrespect,but read a few topics or books etc before posting on here....

it will without a doubt get injurys sumtime in its working live through fences hidden objects etc.you can,t wrap it up in cotton wool.but to come out with that statement your either a new starter to the dog world or a youngster or both...no disrespect,but read a few topics or books etc before posting on here....

no, my grandad was head keeper at sandringham and he had near enough every breed of lurcher. i just wouldnt want to injure her if there is no need, anyway this is really going off the topic, everyone is probably gettin a bit piss*d off.