• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

this is one of mine

why how old is it......

Posted Images

does anybody own or has run one of these crosses i think it would be a handy cross and any pics would be great thanks atb

tex34.jpg

half bull 1/4 whippet 1/4 grey he was very hard dog .he is dead now but still got stuff out of him :thumbs:

these two dogs'' are breed out ov sister to this brindle n white dog.. ATB ..B

281120101427.jpg

[/quote i like the sound of this cross my mates putting a first cross whippet greyhound over is pure bull bitch in a weeks time should have some good pups i will try and put pics up of the bull bitch and whipet greyhound dog

thats exaclly how the dogs breed'' on blitz pic' mate... ATB ..B

Like the black one busher will u be breeding owt similer to that in the future I might b intresterd cheers

some good blood in these dogs mate'' the father to the brindle n white dog in blitz pic'' was whippet x greyhound racing champ SAM THE MAN one ov the fastest sons i belive to be breed out ov COUNTRY MUSIC.. ATB..B

mate of mine has got a bitch of that breeding,top all rounder and a very clever obediant bitch,marks rabbits and rats and hunts and runs the lamp and could draw.he just put a half x over her 2 weeks ago. some cracking looking dogs here,like the look of the black one,think jason powell has got a litter at the min i think i saw somewhere