bullx for sale 100%

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

give the lad a break. so [bANNED TEXT] if he is making a profit do u moan about a football team moaning about making a profit do u fook. he has most prob spent time bringing the dog up to a good stand

proper little businessman arnt you , buy a dog and you give it a 'valuation' and stick 300 quid on to of what you paid for it.

yes mate

Dog Dealer bought it off me for 250 not 4 month back now 550?>?

You sold it to a dog dealer ...then you are no better than the dog dealer yourself ..fooking place gets better ..

Do the right thing stuboi and find it a decent home

I would guess bigredun is calling stuboi a dog dealer because he is selling the dog on after only 4 months and for

£300 profit.:hmm:

Now how does that make bigredun a dog dealer???????????/

I never said he was a dog dealer ...i said he's no better than a dog dealer for selling it to him ...or do you agree with dog dealers and peddlars ..people who sell to peddlars and dealers just perpetuate the misery of the lurcher worlds merry go round

550 quid wouldnt buy my bullx good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

its ok saying that, i wouldnt sell mine either but i thought into future with mine and dont part with dogs here an there like its f**k all people need to think more before they take a dog on :censored:

550 quid wouldnt buy my bullx good luck with the sale mate :thumbs:

its ok saying that, i wouldnt sell mine either but i thought into future with mine and dont part with dogs here an there like its f**k all people need to think more before they take a dog on :censored:

hahaha a dog dealer if the dog was no good i wudnt have any problem with putting him 2 sleep trust me but the dog is the what he was bred for and doing it well 2 me bigredun sold the dog 300 qiud 2 cheap 2 me but thats not my problem if you dont like it f**k off i aint just some little dickhead who has had dogs 5 mins ive had them all me life half the people on this site dont no a good dog if it smacked them in the face but thats by the by if you aint interested then do 1 ok tossers and hartley1 will tell you what the dog is like hes seen it work hes not no jacker like half the shit on this site or is it that half you lot are on the dole an cant afford it yano f**k me ive just come out he army and do and you lot still have a go u r just all wank shafts at the end of the day

they sum twats on here i hope u get good home for black dog he a good worker mush . i got the pup back of them now she cumin on well .i dont no how to send photo on here so if i can i send u one of her mate . have u bin killin much on the fens ? i bin doin alot of ferretin getin 20 and 30 every weekends and doin bit of lampin . that flint is f****d now i thnk hes on bout getin shot of it this weekend . we have to have day out up fens now im drivein it up to u mushy let me no

i killed a few hares other day with me cousin up ewebey fen good little hare on there they r... that pup shud b alright a lad in bolton had 1 an me brother got the other 1 and i got a buddy x dog here aswell atm thats flyin and me cusen got a very good dog got it of fred gave 3500 for it like ... what u been runnin on fen?

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

not being funny in anyway here stuboi BUT you were looking for a digging dog not so long ago, then selling 3 saluki crosses on here and now this dog i think thats why your getting so much shit :thumbs: and have you seen every dog in derby to say thats the best??? i think not mate, some statement that :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

not being funny in anyway here stuboi BUT you were looking for a digging dog not so long ago, then selling 3 saluki crosses on here and now this dog i think thats why your getting so much shit :thumbs: and have you seen every dog in derby to say thats the best??? i think not mate, some statement that :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:

haha well theres only a few that can match this dog mate u r the lad from burton aint ya this dog is the BEST in derby ill put that up agest [NO TEXT TALK] fact an 1 saluki dog i kept becuz had shit loads od divis ringin me an i have a digging dog now which i got for me brother ok and the other 2 saluki dogs were sold for ian1 or cant u read ya thick c**t

Guest INTERNET-HUNTER

haha well theres only a few that can match this dog mate u r the lad from burton aint ya this dog is the BEST in derby ill put that up agest [NO TEXT TALK] fact an 1 saluki dog i kept becuz had shit loads od divis ringin me an i have a digging dog now which i got for me brother ok and the other 2 saluki dogs were sold for ian1 or cant u read ya thick c**t

no need for that i said i wasnt being funny :icon_eek: just saying thats why you were getting so much shit, you no what this site is like, i was on your side :thumbs: good luck with the dog :thumbs: