plans to make a pigeon magnet

Hi mate didyou get sorted with your plans for a pigeon magnet I have made round about 40or so now I use round tube with round bar that fits snug down the inside with agrub bolt to adjust the height so they are telescopic and light it comes in handyif shooting long rap and laid wheat. Your best to take the part that fits onthe main shaft off the wiper motor as the shaft on the motor is tapered youwill get a lot better fit. I weld round bar on the plat where it fits to themotor and grind a flat on the top side a bit of the round tub that fits snugover the top put a grub bolt in etch end of the tube if you're using dead birdsI recommend 6mm spring steel for your arms 6 feet long with a 90 bend 4 inchfrom the end. If you need any more help with this drop me a line Marty9998<post-26761-0-36120100-1302397567_thumb.jpg

Edited by marty 9998

• 2 months later...

PM send Marty :thumbs:

HOMEMADE PEIGEON MAGNETS WITH A PAIR OF MY FLAPPERS

I have justmade 3 more pigeon magnets i have one left to go I am doing this one with 2flapping pigeons that fit on the magnet or bouncers battery not included. Asseen on my video I have also come up with a new design for the magnet arms tofit to the motor much stronger and still very light. PM me NOT LONG TILL THE HARVEST.

https://picasaweb.google.com/111066435294666597654/PigeonMagnet02?authkey=Gv1sRgCLuDhNSzqcyvhw

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AJA9VBcJvdk

• 7 months later...