Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

just 2 go with the other film treads

meet the fuckers /adam sandler     hotshots/charlie sheen

the naked guns /neilson     get him 2 the greek /russel brand

:laugh: @fell

like the yanks,they get a medal if they fly over a country

I think they need a medal if all they do is fly over it, them barmy b*****ds get itchy trigger fingers and want to kill everything in sight most the time. Look how many of our boys they've killed in Iraq and Afghanistan :no: .

:laugh: @fell

like the yanks,they get a medal if they fly over a country

I think they need a medal if all they do is fly over it, them barmy b*****ds get itchy trigger fingers and want to kill everything in sight most the time. Look how many of our boys they've killed in Iraq and Afghanistan :no: .

"god save us from our friends,from our enemies we can protect ourselfs!!

schindlers list

I went to see this at the cinema when it came out...a mate said you better take a box of tissues with you!! Well i never seen anything that was worth wanking over in that film..... :laugh:

Richard Pryor was a proper genius, Martin Lawerence is class and Will Ferrell is quality in most of his films.. :thumbs:

schindlers list

I went to see this at the cinema when it came out...a mate said you better take a box of tissues with you!! Well i never seen anything that was worth wanking over in that film..... :laugh:

Richard Pryor was a proper genius, Martin Lawerence is class and Will Ferrell is quality in most of his films.. :thumbs:

there was a couple of shower scenes

schindlers list

jewish lies the holohoax

schindlers list

jewish lies the holohoax

get no argumemt from me on that one :thumbs:

schindlers list

Come on mate, Surely the Pianist tops Schindlers list!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-x7ORzd_XQ

Some crack that film is lol :rofl:

lol i nearly cried laughing when i watched that movie,especially that scene.

Roman Polanski directed it the f*cking nonce that he is :thumbdown: .

I wouldn't mind seeing him thrown from a balcony.

im pretty sure he would have been,if his family hadnt f****d off from poland in 1942 :laugh:

All this talk of Jews made me remember about a second hand shop by me. The guy sells loads of stuff from WWII, Helmets, Uniforms and all sorts of other things including a Jewish armband in there as well (Well he did the last time I went in there). It's 100% authentic and still has the stains and dirt on it, It's kind of mad to think what the person would of gone through who wore it :chair: .

i used to collect ww11 stuff,but the prices now are horrendous,guess that goes without saying.its getting older lol

have a SA belt and buckle and a SS honour ring seen one of them on an auction site going for £2,200.extremely rare.has an inscription on the inside and dated.can only increase in value.good investment.

I like Italian guns from WW2 especially when you see their description in adverts "As new only dropped once"... laugh.gif

cheers Callum

schindlers list

Come on mate, Surely the Pianist tops Schindlers list!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H-x7ORzd_XQ

Some crack that film is lol :rofl:

Or the French advert "ww2 rifle for sale like new never fired, slight scratch on barrel where White flag was tied to it" :whistling:

lol i nearly cried laughing when i watched that movie,especially that scene.

Roman Polanski directed it the f*cking nonce that he is :thumbdown: .

I wouldn't mind seeing him thrown from a balcony.

im pretty sure he would have been,if his family hadnt f****d off from poland in 1942 :laugh:

All this talk of Jews made me remember about a second hand shop by me. The guy sells loads of stuff from WWII, Helmets, Uniforms and all sorts of other things including a Jewish armband in there as well (Well he did the last time I went in there). It's 100% authentic and still has the stains and dirt on it, It's kind of mad to think what the person would of gone through who wore it :chair: .

i used to collect ww11 stuff,but the prices now are horrendous,guess that goes without saying.its getting older lol

have a SA belt and buckle and a SS honour ring seen one of them on an auction site going for £2,200.extremely rare.has an inscription on the inside and dated.can only increase in value.good investment.

I like Italian guns from WW2 especially when you see their description in adverts "As new only dropped once"... laugh.gif

cheers Callum

schindlers list

jewish lies the holohoax

Holohoax....? Thats a C4 soap isn't it.............. :whistling:

Guest thebigdog

schindlers list

jewish lies the holohoax

Holohoax....? Thats a C4 soap isn't it.............. :whistling:

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

hate the way people always talk about ann frank like she was a hero or summit.......fu ckin typical jew if u ask me, always hiding from the gasman :whistling:

• Like 1