• Replies 34
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That is a fine example off what one should look like, not like the fat ones near me that can barely walk if I was you I would keep the dog and sell your lass!! Haha

i have hinted to her about them moving into the kennel and my dog can move in but she thought i was joking for some reason haha haha

That is a fine example off what one should look like, not like the fat ones near me that can barely walk if I was you I would keep the dog and sell your lass!! Haha

i have hinted to her about them moving into the kennel and my dog can move in but she thought i was joking for some reason haha haha

:laugh::laugh::laugh:

Why can't she stay in the kennel, you could make it well comfy for her, heating, bedding etc. I would rather this than part with my dog as with all the best will in the world you never know what will happen to her.

Why can't she stay in the kennel, you could make it well comfy for her, heating, bedding etc. I would rather this than part with my dog as with all the best will in the world you never know what will happen to her.

i understand what your saying mate i really do but my kennels are very warm free from drafts room to move and so on but as explained earlier she has been a house dog and rottweilers are people dogs especially the bitches mate and i know my dogs and she aint getting on well with it ive had her in the kennels for a while now and i can see her changing its not that i want rid of her but i want whats best for her so im thinking of her and i will have a home check done through contacts in different rotti and dog rescues like i said it must be very very good home and im willing to wait for the best.

Hi mate

Did you ask at the doctors about tablets for you missus and lads allergy? It would be great if there is something available for them and you can keep the dog because I know how attached you will be to her after nearly 5 years and would be great if you can keep her. If theres no way around this and you have to let her go I am willing to give her a great home. I have been looking around the rotty rescues for a couple of months for the perfect dog..n I think Ive just found her on here! I recently had to have my staffy cross put down due to old age, I found him on the streets when he was around 7 months old he had parvo and was on deaths door, luckily I got him to the vets in time and they managed to save him. He stayed with them until he was ready to be re-homed and I took him in. That was 16 years ago. So I have been looking for an new dog. She would be living with me and my 9 year old greyhound who is the most laid back dog you will meet, she proves the "gain a greyhound loose a sofa" saying is true! I am willing to travel and introduce them to make sure they get along. Would you be willing to meet me half way? I live in Derbyshire. I have a secure 13 acre garden including open fields and a small woodland so she will get alot of exercise. Let me know how it goes at the doctors regarding the tablets and if theres nothing they can do then PM me your number and Ill give you a call.

Hi mate

Did you ask at the doctors about tablets for you missus and lads allergy? It would be great if there is something available for them and you can keep the dog because I know how attached you will be to her after nearly 5 years and would be great if you can keep her. If theres no way around this and you have to let her go I am willing to give her a great home. I have been looking around the rotty rescues for a couple of months for the perfect dog..n I think Ive just found her on here! I recently had to have my staffy cross put down due to old age, I found him on the streets when he was around 7 months old he had parvo and was on deaths door, luckily I got him to the vets in time and they managed to save him. He stayed with them until he was ready to be re-homed and I took him in. That was 16 years ago. So I have been looking for an new dog. She would be living with me and my 9 year old greyhound who is the most laid back dog you will meet, she proves the "gain a greyhound loose a sofa" saying is true! I am willing to travel and introduce them to make sure they get along. Would you be willing to meet me half way? I live in Derbyshire. I have a secure 13 acre garden including open fields and a small woodland so she will get alot of exercise. Let me know how it goes at the doctors regarding the tablets and if theres nothing they can do then PM me your number and Ill give you a call.

can you adopt me? :laugh:

Hi mate

[/quot

hi Dom2010 thanks for the reply mrs is waiting to speck to someone at the asthma clinic hopefully today, also are you willing to have a home check mate hope you dont mind me asking but i will need to be 110% sure in my own mind she is getting the best and your circumstances sound perfect. also i will need to do a vet check to get a referrence which sounds like that shouldnt be a problem. if that all sounds good to you ill pm you with my number. thank you again

Yeh any home checks are welcome mate thats not a problem. I can send you some picks of the house and land if you want so that you can see for yourself where she would be living. Yeh a vets check is also not a problem. cheers

Yeh any home checks are welcome mate thats not a problem. I can send you some picks of the house and land if you want so that you can see for yourself where she would be living. Yeh a vets check is also not a problem. cheers

that sounds Brill, not really into guards no more, used to have bullmastiffs but came out of the breed not very healthy dogs bad hips. That rottie bitch looks a healthy dog, and i think prob a better guard dog than BM. Mine were ok ,but they were docile really, and back then 80s rotties seem to be sharper type guard dog, well thats what i thought.!! if wanted another guard dog would go for a male GSD or a bitch rottie :thumbs:

pm sent

you should be able to get some tablets mate as my sister had to have them, we have had dogs in the house all your lives and one day she just became alergic to them went to docs giv her some tablets and she is fine now. :thumbs:

spoke to the nurse and she said you can try antihistamines which might stop any swelling and ichy throat but probably not the breathing but its worth the try. :thumbs: