Ready steady drink..

Watching this at the moment on Sky, makes for a pretty good watch.

I drink every weekend, sometime's In town, sometimes down the local pub or sometimes just at home and have seen my fair share of things In town on a Saturday night!

Is anybody else watching this?

I've not really drunk abroad apart from a week In Amsterdam so can't comment on anywhere else In the world. Is this problem considerably worse In the UK than most other countries or not?

Something I remember (one of the only things) from my trip to Amsterdam was that us Brits were known as 'mental drinkers'

Watching this at the moment on Sky, makes for a pretty good watch.

I drink every weekend, sometime's In town, sometimes down the local pub or sometimes just at home and have seen my fair share of things In town on a Saturday night!

Is anybody else watching this?

I've not really drunk abroad apart from a week In Amsterdam so can't comment on anywhere else In the world. Is this problem considerably worse In the UK than most other countries or not?

Something I remember (one of the only things) from my trip to Amsterdam was that us Brits were known as 'mental drinkers'

Northern Euopeans are deffinately worse for drinking heavily than the mediterainian europeans that is for sure. I also think that the binge drinking culture is being seen everywhere to a certain extent. This is probably partly down to more social freedom (i.e. seen as more socially acceptable) and young people having expendable incomes. Poor countries tend to have families that stick together through necesity and so you wont get as much of that kind of behaviour. Still I know Pakistanis that drink at home where it is illegal. I also worked in Bahrain and saw Saudis and Kuwaities pour over the causeway at the weekend to get plastered and behave baddly so it is pretty much everywhere.