Sorted a few for my mate Tom

Nice one mate good day out, i have just finished working for Dynamite baits last friday i worked as a shift manager on the boilie line for the last 4 years been bought out by rapala before christmas soon to be doing dynamite tackle.Use to like my match fishing mainly on the opens on the trent,newark dyke,little witham,but family commmitments,time,and the expense,even though i got my bait for nothing staff issue :thumbs: just do a bit of barbelling in the summer now plenty of ferreting in the winter and running my dogs :D

Edited by JIM12

Another great day mate with the bunnies.

I used to do a load of match fishing years ago and worked in our tackle shop ( exeter angling centre) till i was about 18. I'm still good mates with Geoff Salisbury and Kev his son who are the owners , I don't know if you've approached them to supply your baits but it's a massive shop might be worth a call. PM me any details and I'd happily have a word for you or forward their details to you.:thumbs:

Nice one mate good day out, i have just finished working for Dynamite baits last friday i worked as a shift manager on the boilie line for the last 4 years been bought out by rapala before christmas soon to be doing dynamite tackle.Use to like my match fishing mainly on the opens on the trent,newark dyke,little witham,but family commmitments,time,and the expense,even though i got my bait for nothing staff issue :thumbs: just do a bit of barbelling in the summer now plenty of ferreting in the winter and running my dogs :D

It's a good life mate, feel sorry for those who just work, sit in front of the telly and go to the pub.

• Like 1