• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

May he rest in peace.

Years ago I had a terrier do 2 days to ground working. The next day I was talking to Tony and couldn't wait to tell him. He said "well done, 3 years ago I put a terrier to ground. In fact he's still

Very sorry to hear that news.A great character and as someone has already said full of life and had time for a laugh with everyone who knew him.Shared a bit of grub with him at the Waterford show last time I spoke to him.Be sadly missed by his family and friends.Always a cup of tea for anyone who called.To Bobby and the rest of his family and friends I offer my condolences.I'm sure you and Christy and Peter and the rest will all be having a bit of craic again.RIP Tony

Lads its a very sad day in the dog game, a legend has died, never a nicer man would you have met than Tony Lee , and id say i speak for all the lads that knew him like i did , men you,s can vouch for that, always first for a laugh and the first to bring you in to his home ,if the world was full of men like him we,d be doing ok i know there,s people out there that may not agree with what i say , and good for you,s, but i knew the Gentle man that was Tony Lee, maybe in his younger days he was no saint , but hey who was, i can put me hand on me heart and say im clad to have known the man and shared his knowledge of strong dogs, i still to this day use some of his sayings and will bring them to the grave as he did, may his legend live on in his dogs , his sons, and his family...........R.I.P. Tony .Lee you,ll never be forgotten

rest in peace tony,i knew tony over the years and if you treated this fella well then you had what i would say as a friend for life.the dog game doesnt have many real legends but it has lost one R.I.P TONY

rip tony ill never forget you or the day we went the dog show in waterford i was in the back seat you went to lift the hand brake at the lights and pull the seat handle and landed on top of me :lol: and some the nick names you called me years back have stuck to this day every time i hear ill think of you & some the things you thought me...

iv a tear in my eye writeing this sorry i cant make the furnell tony im in oz so ill say goodbye in my own way.

Lads its a very sad day in the dog game, a legend has died, never a nicer man would you have met than Tony Lee , and id say i speak for all the lads that knew him like i did , men you,s can vouch for that, always first for a laugh and the first to bring you in to his home ,if the world was full of men like him we,d be doing ok i know there,s people out there that may not agree with what i say , and good for you,s, but i knew the Gentle man that was Tony Lee, maybe in his younger days he was no saint , but hey who was, i can put me hand on me heart and say im clad to have known the man and shared his knowledge of strong dogs, i still to this day use some of his sayings and will bring them to the grave as he did, may his legend live on in his dogs , his sons, and his family...........R.I.P. Tony .Lee you,ll never be forgotten

well said...R.I.P tony lee..one of the greats...his legend will live on

Edited by lee micheal kennels