working bedlington

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

funny how a post inc bedlington's always gets a bit of intrest just the same as the other forums

Still can't get pic's up on this site

Hybred

iu used to have a beddy dog out of the late jhon piggens he was a good dog but slow to start i only ever dug to him once then i had to get rid of all my dog :cry:

but my [bANNED TEXT] has still got the dog and he is digging with him all the time :)

• 3 weeks later...

Vixen yes both parents work the bitch is in the back of the picture of the pups , I've kept the liver bitch pup back for my self :D , had the hounds out on the ground in the photo's hounds guns and dogs we had 7 for the day it should have been more

Hybred

Lawrence this is a 3rd gen dog from Graywhacke and huntercilff lines . yes there kc reg but the bits of paper don't bother me all that maters is they work. the blue bitch pup in the picture went close and the agreement is i supply the stud and i get a pup in the next couple of years

Hybred

thanks hybred, there's still working kc dogs out there, i think terry aherne's dogs are all kc reg. i kept the breed for a long time myself, had four generations bred at home, was lucky to start of with a good one. don't keep them now, but still have a soft spot for them. all the best lawrence.

I'd like to see a better pic of the Lass holding the pups....She looks like the right sort.....No offence, I mean that as a compliment, and, notto worry, I'm a LOOOOONG way away from Cumbria....L.O.L.....Take Care...Briar

• 3 weeks later...

i mated this bitch to a dessie mackin owed lakeland, rex, bred by g. middleton, and bred the ofspring to each other and back to the mother again, not eveyones cup of tea, but when the results were good they were very good, a fair few of them stayed at 14", could'nt find any other bedlingtons in ireland at that time.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...