working bedlington

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kane sorry there is no pictures like that i don't have time to work a camera its just that day out a freind was there with his so there was a couple of pics. your right about digging on we ended up getting 2 vixens out of that one hole.

Hybred

I know a man that breeds some game digging bedlingtons but he doesnt breed that often and likes to keep himself to himself. one of his main dogs has been used on a few dogs up and down the country as stud.

I usually visit the working bedlington terrier msg board .You can find over there many interesting discussions about the breed.

Does anybody know how to get in contact with

Stuart Staley , Nigel Base , John Methven or Paul Jenkinson ???????

Thank you in advance

good sport

Max

John Methven is a mate of mine, P.M me and I'll get you his number.........CARREG

vanstubs my mate and ive sold him a bitch beddie gutchcommon/rillington lines

weve got a couple more left but have not had much luck earthworking em,brilliant bushers and on the odd occassions some hare work [bANNED TEXT] em any one help?

Its cracking country to work a lot of walking but thats no problem , you mentioned size but the bitch coming out of a hole in one of the pic's is the same bitch that the pups were breed from she is only 14 to the withers so not that bigHybred