Anyone from Dublin

I sent some dogs over to a lad called Trev that use to be on this forum about 5 years ago, they were out of Buddy and Captain just wandering if anyone knows anything? Thanks

was one a red grizzle dog five or more the other same type as sea gull and nipper dog as well

Sent over a pure bred saluki bitch about 5-6 yrs old sent a silver coulerd bitch out of bingo smith stuff and the rest were pups out of Buddy and Captain

IF IT WAS TREV FROM BALLYBRACK, I GOT A DOG PUP FROM HIM THAT WAS PREDOMINATELY WHITE.

THE DOG ONLY MADE 23 INCHES AND WAS VERY SLOW. THE REST I THINK ENDED UP IN KILDARE AND NEVER AMOUNTED TO ANTHING MUCH.

Sent over a pure bred saluki bitch about 5-6 yrs old sent a silver coulerd bitch out of bingo smith stuff and the rest were pups out of Buddy and Captain

dont no anything about them he got a few dogs from birmigham about the same time there was also a dog think his name baily silver cream color

IF IT WAS TREV FROM BALLYBRACK, I GOT A DOG PUP FROM HIM THAT WAS PREDOMINATELY WHITE.

THE DOG ONLY MADE 23 INCHES AND WAS VERY SLOW. THE REST I THINK ENDED UP IN KILDARE AND NEVER AMOUNTED TO ANTHING MUCH.

Is he still into the dogs?

Haven't heard of him in a good while

DONT THINK HE HAS ANY DOGS ANYMORE PAL

DONT THINK HE HAS ANY DOGS ANYMORE PAL

Oh right, thanks for that

he is still about got wires crossed

Edited by dogfish

Did the pups look a bit like this one below?

This one did not make the grade, too slow for over here and also 23''

runnersonbogck5.jpg

runnersonbogck5.jpg

They were only young pups when they went over, but they were markings and colouring like that.

runnersonbogck5.jpg

They were only young pups when they went over, but they were markings and colouring like that.

I was told she had Bingo Smith breeding in her.

runnersonbogck5.jpg

I was told she had Bingo Smith breeding in her.

If it of trev then its out of buddy to a bitch of bingo smith.

as far as i know he still has a lurcher was out hunting with a couple of friends

today so stil doing the odd bit.

was out lamping with him a few times with baily a saluki cross

from across the water was a white dog and fully grown when bought.

think the dog he has now was bred by a member off here brown and white

fine big dog too i was told

mack