whats the crack ?????

:whistling: well oot the day after 15 mins the fu :censored::censored: ing police pulls abd ask us if we have permission yes i did :feck: there had been a police woman went jogging by not long before they came :hmm: if that had of been someone getting broken into they would of turned up the nite or the mora :yes: anyway he said what are you using the dog for :doh: said hope your not letting it chase rabbits and not letting her catch them in the net :no: i said only for marking holes :angel: in asking i thought you were still allowed to hunt rabbits and rats with dogs ??? which he said no !! can anyone clear this up for me :hmm: they wanted me to phone them every time i went out to tell them were i would be incase they got a call :feck::feck::feck: Edited by auld salmon

:whistling: well oot the day after 15 mins the fu :censored::censored: ing police pulls abd ask us if we have permission yes i did :feck: there had been a police woman went jogging by not long before they came :hmm: if that had of been someone getting broken into they would of turned up the nite or the mora :yes: anyway he said what are you using the dog for :doh: said hope your not letting it chase rabbits and not letting her catch them in the net :no: i said only for marking holes :angel: in asking i thought you were still allowed to hunt rabbits and rats with dogs ??? which he said no !! can anyone clear this up for me :hmm:

He,s talking shit :yes:

• Like 1

its still legal to kill rabbits and rats with dogs :thumbs: the police really are misinformed idiots at times, if you have permission from the farmer your doing nothing wrong. What a waste of time them coming out to you like that just because some busybody phoned them, like you say if it had been a pensioner getting robbed or someone burgling a house they wouldnt be in any rush to pay you a visit :thumbdown:

Yes mate rabbits are still classed as vermin and using dogs totally legal, the copper may have been a anti by the sounds of it, you did the right thing though keeping your cool and being polite. Saves any hassle and your landowner having any too, they wouldn't be too happy about it I'm sure.

Yes mate rabbits are still classed as vermin and using dogs totally legal, the copper may have been a anti by the sounds of it, you did the right thing though keeping your cool and being polite. Saves any hassle and your landowner having any too, they wouldn't be too happy about it I'm sure.

:thumbs: yes he seemed alrite as they go . there was a passer by he said to them would you no be better catching drug dealers etc :boogie: and leaving these boys alone :thumbs: then another car stopped and said there was rabbits at his bit and his neighbour had a few and he would tell her , she came to see us but she missed us but went to see her and showed me her garden but not much sign being used shes no seen any for a while but thats another wee bit for us :D

Edited by auld salmon
  • Like 1

:whistling: well oot the day after 15 mins the fu :censored::censored: ing police pulls abd ask us if we have permission yes i did :feck: there had been a police woman went jogging by not long before they came :hmm: if that had of been someone getting broken into they would of turned up the nite or the mora :yes: anyway he said what are you using the dog for :doh: said hope your not letting it chase rabbits and not letting her catch them in the net :no: i said only for marking holes :angel: in asking i thought you were still allowed to hunt rabbits and rats with dogs ??? which he said no !! can anyone clear this up for me :hmm: they wanted me to phone them every time i went out to tell them were i would be incase they got a call :feck::feck::feck:

Your ar'#hole mate been grassing you in now??????? :hmm: Yes you can chase rabbits with dogs

Drop a letter in to this coppers chief constable, politely remind him of the law and inform if this happens again you'll write to your local MP............incidently if it does happen a second time it's police harrassment and you've got 'em by the short and curlies. tempting tho it is don't tell the dickhead to f5ck off. :thumbs:

:whistling: well oot the day after 15 mins the fu :censored::censored: ing police pulls abd ask us if we have permission yes i did :feck: there had been a police woman went jogging by not long before they came :hmm: if that had of been someone getting broken into they would of turned up the nite or the mora :yes: anyway he said what are you using the dog for :doh: said hope your not letting it chase rabbits and not letting her catch them in the net :no: i said only for marking holes :angel: in asking i thought you were still allowed to hunt rabbits and rats with dogs ??? which he said no !! can anyone clear this up for me :hmm: they wanted me to phone them every time i went out to tell them were i would be incase they got a call :feck::feck::feck:

Your ar'#hole mate been grassing you in now??????? :hmm: Yes you can chase rabbits with dogs

oh you still alive :tongue2: when you comn ferretn :feck:

I'v just cleared my name i'm no getting it blackened again :tongue2: whens your grassing pal coming back down the shore????

I'v just cleared my name i'm no getting it blackened again :tongue2: whens your grassing pal coming back down the shore????

ill give you his number :thumbs: nowt to do with me :feck: hows the bairn

;)