lamping

davep1

You will find that every permission is different

If it's a light night they will see you before you see them just makes your shape stand out more ideally a good over cast night with notmuch moon works best on mine

But as o said others may be different

Hope this help a little

the ideal night in my opinion is no moon,overcast,a nice bit of breeze (use it to your advantage) and a slight misty rain,this is where i found my best results in the past. For example i went out monday and it was the above conditions and i seen atleast 7-8 bugs,i went out another 2 times through the week and it was basically still with no moon and i didnt see one bug what so ever.

atb

brad.

the ideal night in my opinion is no moon,overcast,a nice bit of breeze (use it to your advantage) and a slight misty rain,this is where i found my best results in the past. For example brad.

hi i have to agree with the above. that would be perfect for me.......... that said i have had some great nights when conditions are "poor" and poor night when conditions are perfect!

get out there and see what there doing in different weather/light conditions.

regards P