LABX

Very interesting: so what went over Kim to produce Balla? did Kim catch hares in her own right? Was she fast, or just very strong with stamina? Love to hear more about them. Is your big red dog you have now related to Kim?

cracking post dodger and very interesting blood line,i used to own a dog called feather the litter brother to kippers cruiser in '91'and he more than proved himself in the field,kept a bitch back out of him called pearl which exelled on the coursing field bred a litter out of her last year to a charlie x diesel x saluki(bill)and produced a pup which im running now called scout,heres a couple of pics of feather and scout

feather at 3 years old

385316.JPG

scout at 13 months

462479.JPG

Has anybody got any info or pics of straight lab crosses like half x or three quarter x to a greyhound or whippet??

my dad had a half x and reckoned it was a great allrounder.

i would imagine they are quite heavy but with loads of stamina??

cheers sean :D

I used to have a alsation/labrador x greyhound cross whippet/greyhound, she was a very smart dog, you know concentrate hard, looking at you trying to understand what you wanted her to do next.

The labrador character really shone through in her make up, so easy to train, i'd definately have another.

Mind you I think she would never have taken a fox, she had determination but was not a hard bitch.

Guest Ditch_Shitter

Dodger; Pardon my ignorance mate, but I am, thus I have to ask: What sort of " Lab " was used there, please? Are we talking a 'Lab' as in standard Gun Dog sort, the one's that usually come in black? Or was it what (I think?) they call " Golden Lab's ". The ones with the longer coat? Certainly looks like the latter, in the face. Just curious :)

Incidentally; I think ye just won the award for all time greatest number of shots in one posting! :clapper: