URGENT, WANTED A GUARD DOG!!!

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

You have to be very careful with the wording though. I worked professionally as a security dog handler and anywhere we worked we had to have signs up every 20ft around the boundary. "Beware of the do

Yes Boerboel! But in Great Britain??   THE NUMBER ONE ALL OVER THE WORLD : Belgian Malinois

Posted Images

Looks more like a dogo than a presa x to me that white thing and dont look very greyhoundy neither. Seen a boeboal on not long ago i tampered with the though but she had some pp training and tbh i wasnt about to take on a 3 year old boeboal that i had no clue on how she had been trained. Sure she would have suited your needs though

Looks more like a dogo than a presa x to me that white thing and dont look very greyhoundy neither. Seen a boeboal on not long ago i tampered with the though but she had some pp training and tbh i wasnt about to take on a 3 year old boeboal that i had no clue on how she had been trained. Sure she would have suited your needs though

we owned a boerboel in africa, and they are something else when it comes to guarding. :thumbs:

Edited by judge2010

we owned a boerboel in africa, and they are something else when it comes to garden. :thumbs:

Whats its speciality?roses or vegetable plot :tongue2:

we owned a boerboel in africa, and they are something else when it comes to garden. :thumbs:

eh? :whistling:

:thumbs:

eh? :whistling:

:thumbs:

sorry butch,meant "garden" "guarding"

Google jawt it the japanese akita welfare trust.

I have 2 of these and trust me they would think twice next time and these dogs dont mess around.

Only problem is is not to let it get to wild as there the closest breed to the wolf you can get.The howling should put them off but I dont care who you are,you see one of these 15 stone fuckers snarling at you,your not hanging about.

Big basterds and not scared of any one.

Loads on jawt a home check is required but if this dont bother you your ok and remember your most likely saving a dog from being put down.

Go for a big aggressive one that they are considering putting down as he/she is going to a small holding purely as a guard dog.

Good look and I hope you take a look.

Edited by HEAD SHOT