holly very upset but had to tell her

hi lads

well not good new at all :thumbdown:

as you all no my daughter holly loves shooting and after i taught her alot regarding shooting i said she could have a rifle up to £150 :thumbs:

so anyways we looked on gun star and found a nice smk208 custom super grade and she loved it.

there retailed at £200,and the seller was selling for £120 so i phoned him and talked and sound like a right deal

anyways i payed him an extra £10 to post and he said he posted on the 13/1/11.so i went out and brought her some mil-dot scopes and a nice gun slip and a few tins of pellets to get her started.

well i still have not received the rifle he has deleted his pay pal as i rang pay pal and told them the case also his phone been turned of since and he has no replied to any email i have sent :censored:

holly has been really upset and she was looking forward to coming out with me tomorrow :censored:

as i have lost my job will take me a while to save a little bit to get her a new rifle.

i have told her what has happened and she understands the case fully bless her.

but just to let you n be careful who you buy from as they may sound nice and all on the phone but what are they really like :censored::hmm:

atb steve

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Steve. I've just read the attacks and accusations made on you on the locked thread. More importantly, how you have reacted to them. You were the author of that thread originally. Pleading your innoce

The guy is a lowlife scamming shite, i would never stoop to what he has done if he was so desperate to get his kid a gun why didnt he give her one of his (seems to have plenty ) or sell 1 to fund it i

I wouldn't trust you to set an example to a dog let alone young hunters I have it on good info, the gun you think your daughter will shoot with is heavier than a coal weight, and bigger than me so un

Gutted for you and your young'un mate.......if my lightning wasn't in gunsmiths i would let you use that mate......im sure if you have payed through paypal you can get your cash back.......Scummy f**kers ripping people off. Hope it gets sorted for you and young'un soon mate

There really is some class one sh*ts about but then looking at some of the very kind offers in some of the replies, it does help to restore some faith in folks.

I wish I could help you and Holly out but I'm a bit on my uppers just now :(

Chin up, Steve.

Cheers.

There really is some class one sh*ts about but then looking at some of the very kind offers in some of the replies, it does help to restore some faith in folks.

I wish I could help you and Holly out but I'm a bit on my uppers just now :(

Chin up, Steve.

Cheers.

hi buddy

thanks for the comment :thumbs:

atb seve

Any details about this bloke??

What did pay pal say?

Hope you get it sorted mate ;)

.atb. .ste.

hi ste

well paypal have said as i sent as a gift there no protection witc i should of known fist hand :thumbdown:

also the details i have of the bloke was fake apart from his email :thumbdown:

but im sure he will soon meet his match,low life scum bag as he is and for making my daughter upset just beond me :thumbdown:

atb steve

Karma is wonderful, its just a shame that sometimes you dont know when it has gone round and that it doesnt give refunds.

I have mate, who knows a thing or two.....he says you should contact the police as they have plenty of ciber crime officers now, basically if he put an advert on gunstar, or anywebsite, the server will have logged his IP address and the police can then get the full details of the owner of the IP addy from the ISP, bang and your scum bag is caught and brought to justice, please follow this up as it doesnt matter what money you have lost as it is still fraud and the guy maybe doing it full time and raking in thousands and just because people lose a hundred or so quid they think its not worth persuing, I bet if it was a grand you paid you would be right on the case.

Dont delay mate, call the copsand get the tcnu.