whats the best age to start my patterdale pup at eg rats/charlie any tips or advice

hello all am just new on here am looking 4 some help advice on how to get my patterdale pup started off or what age to do it she is 4 month old now would like to use her on charlies but like to no what age to start and how to go about bringing her on when i bought her from drewsburry i was told she was from the nuttal x wheelens line thank you for any help or advice all try get sum pics up

should be ok for rats now mate my patt pup was killing them on his own at 4 months try and catch a few in a rat trap first and let it kill them i would not let it see anything bigger until next season now mate then take it with other dogs and let it see the action before ya try it the dog will let ya know when its ready my patt pup is 15 months now showed no signs of working until this weekend then got stuck right in even never bothered it being bit a few times :thumbs:

The pencil works by simply ramming it up the rats ad dogs ass they h8it and go mad and wana kill everyfing :gunsmilie: hasn@t any 1 tried the pencil trick? :icon_redface:

shorty short is my mate and i cant wait to see him do that!! how did you find this out by the way? :whistling:

6-7 month introduce him him to rats etc.. Get a foxes tail and he will pick up on the scent of it.. Then it will go from there bud.

the best answer make sure it has all its adult teeth before starting it at rat, 18 - 24 month on charlie altho i start them at 24 month when they have fully matured seen many a good dog facked up cos its been let it to early!!! atb remyd