ANY YOUNG HUNTER

I,M 28 AND NO HOW HARD IT IS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE 2 GET OUT HAVE A GO,I AM WILLING 2 HELP BRING ON PUPS ,GIVE ADVICE,SHOW THEM HOW 2 GO ON THE LAMP,P.M ,NORTH EAST LADS ONLY ,P.S GOT MY OWN PERMISION,IN HAVE BEEN HUNTING SINCE I WAS 12 SO I NO A BIT,OR EVEN IF JUST WANT 2 NO SOMETHNK AND DO,NT WANT 2 POST ARE A START A TREAD OFF JUST IN CASE SOMEONE TAKES THE MICK P.M ME,ATB GAZ :thumbs:

Edited by rocky1
  • Like 6

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I,M 28 AND NO HOW HARD IT IS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE 2 GET OUT HAVE A GO,I AM WILLING 2 HELP BRING ON PUPS ,GIVE ADVICE,SHOW THEM HOW 2 GO ON THE LAMP,P.M ,NORTH EAST LADS ONLY ,P.S GOT MY OWN PERMISION,IN H

you young uns wont get to many opportunities like this well done rocky1

The lad is offering to take newbies out on his permission not teach them everything in the world to know about hunting, Fair play to you Rocky

I,M 28 AND NO HOW HARD IT IS FOR YOUNG PEOPLE 2 GET OUT HAVE A GO,I AM WILLING 2 HELP BRING ON PUPS ,GIVE ADVICE,SHOW THEM HOW 2 GO ON THE LAMP,P.M ,NORTH EAST LADS ONLY ,P.S GOT MY OWN PERMISION,IN HAVE BEEN HUNTING SINCE I WAS 12 SO I NO A BIT,OR EVEN IF JUST WANT 2 NO SOMETHNK AND DO,NT WANT 2 POST ARE A START A TREAD OFF JUST IN CASE SOMEONE TAKES THE MICK P.M ME,ATB GAZ :thumbs:

you young uns wont get to many opportunities like this well done rocky1

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

what are you the daddy hunter. its not rocket science :thumbdown:

The lad is offering to take newbies out on his permission not teach them everything in the world to know about huntingfeck.gif, Fair play to you Rockythumbs.gif

some people mate are fcuking clowns ,if he read it proberly he would of known that i was,nt going teach them ,just get a bit hands on,must be a irish thing :thumbdown:

Edited by rocky1