kc reg saluki btch 11 month

dont get me wrong i met up with frankie when ali was about 9 months old august 2009 and it was an absolutley stunning dog, and it would have been impossible for ali to have been in better condition, i had the choice of him or my bitch,back in january 2009 from the litter, looking back i knew i should have picked him first, that was the last i saw of him, do you know who has him now jamie, do you know if he turned out a good un,

my bitch is the cream one in my avatar she is alis sister khan jihad x annie

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

good luck with the sale mate have you seen black recking its topic? hes looking to hear from folk who have kaash bred dogs, whats yours like the double bred one?

fuck1ng dreamers,the dog worth that money alday long,if your cant afford the dog ,save up ur fuck1ng dole :wankerzo4:

Posted Images

bought this bitch of a mate who jacked dogs in he was gonna sell her to an irish travella so despite nt haveing the room i bought her but unfortunatly cant keep her as i have my buddyxtess pup and a double kash bred saluki bitch my sons i.m after 550 for bitch she has had droped rabbits smashes them she is very fast and has a mouth 2 weeks ago by accident on a walk her and my budy pup on a walk put a longear up any way they retrieved it not sure which one as went over brow of hill but all the same a winter hare she is bred from the 3 legged bitch f.holmes owns a working bitch the sire of the top of my head cant remember just waiting for my mate to dig it out from his house move i was there when he bought the bitch very early season of bingo smith for 750 and saw the ped then any queryspm me atb shanepost-10448-0-54359600-1295184523_thumb.jpg not the best of pic waiting for rain to stop to try my new camara out the bitch just need to fil out i.m giveing her 2 cus of iams and 2 blocks of mince a day to get weight on her not much hapening yet