lamping

davep1

went out lamping on my own last night, shot my first rabbit with my first shot couldn t believe my luck yay.

hi Dave

well done buddy,and welcome to the forum :thumbs:

regards

davy

cheers mate not qiute as many as you got but soon as i got the one i was well happy and went home

post-56856-0-82376800-1295182572_thumb.jpg

Danny, the easiest way to post pics to the site is to get yourself an image host, photobucket are popular and seem to work ok. Upload your image to your photobucket account, and then copy the link, then click on the "insert image" button at the top of the message box. Paste the link into that, and the image should appear.

Davep, did you paunch that in the field? I would recommend getting the guts out as soon as possible, to minimise the risk of contamination and meat spoilage.

Danny, the easiest way to post pics to the site is to get yourself an image host, photobucket are popular and seem to work ok. Upload your image to your photobucket account, and then copy the link, then click on the "insert image" button at the top of the message box. Paste the link into that, and the image should appear.

Davep, did you paunch that in the field? I would recommend getting the guts out as soon as possible, to minimise the risk of contamination and meat spoilage.

yeah mate gutted and skinned right after that pic. cooked and all gone now :D going out wednesday hopefully

danny with the uploading of pic i cant do it on my profile as pic is to big but if you want to upload to a post you can do it at the bottom of page when you write it. it says attachments then just get your pic up select it and it should come on then mate