1st season dogs

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

My bitch is 15 months end of this month i keep a record of her sad maybe but i like to for when i get an old man i can look back at haha.shes done well on the lamp and has had a few trips out ferreting where she has shown alot of potential her retriveing is not the best with other dogs either but still comes in to about ten yards then she lets me have it.very happy with her alltogether tho.

as any of you guys got pic's of your dogs and there catchers it would be nice to see here is afew of my bitch these are the first that come up sorry bout some pic there off my phone eg4fx0.jpgdyvbcz.jpg14nmnes.jpg2m84nxx.jpg

Edited by minzy

my bull greyhound bitch is comeing on well to she is 18 months old doing well on the rabbits retrieveing to hand and she has had her first foxs single handed so

well pleased just hopes she keeps it up

nice one mate :thumbs:

took my 9month old pup out last night and gave her a look at what its all about well pleased with her slipped her in on a run with older bitch and then gave her run on bunny on her own caught it in style real tight runner and retrieved back to hand .made her watch rest of night on the slip .she is genuine 1st cross saluki xgreyhound that i bred myself and early reports are the litter is doing really well so well pleased .and biglicks if your reading thanks again for sorting the sauki stud dog for me .

a couple more

STA72173.jpg

STA72219.jpg

do you keep yours noted down in a book or ote rocky1??

i,ve got a good what my pup caught ,but my 2 older dogs i,ve stop counting ,the oldest is 7 and you can just imagine what she has had in 6 top seasons,and my other is 3 and had 2 awsome seasons ,i tend 2 count the first 50 rabbits then after that ,it just goes out the window,

My pups just gone 7mnths now started her out with the ferrets around 4mnth and over the last few weeks let her have a look out with the lamp. Took her out with my mates dog first and a few walks on her own, no pressure on her kept on the slip and a couple of runs on walked up squatters. she's not caught yet ( just missed on the strike the other night) but she's young and this season is for her to have a look next season the real fun will begin :thumbs:

My pups just gone 7mnths now started her out with the ferrets around 4mnth and over the last few weeks let her have a look out with the lamp. Took her out with my mates dog first and a few walks on her own, no pressure on her kept on the slip and a couple of runs on walked up squatters. she's not caught yet ( just missed on the strike the other night) but she's young and this season is for her to have a look next season the real fun will begin :thumbs:

what breed is your pup matey???

Edited by minzy