STOLEN/ MISSING FERRETS

good luck in finding em mate..im in kent too,,its worrying thinking theres scum about nicking your ferrets,,,,,least the news about the jill is good,,puts the mind a little at rest thinking perhaps they escaped...hope all goes well..atb

sandy

Good news, two more recovered now, they turned up at Medway Ferret Rescue :notworthy::toast::toast:

Only the feret left still missing is the Sandy Hob with no tail, fingers crossed he'll be ok and turn up soon :yes:

bout four year back i got in from a night out and the ferret cage had been kicked in. i called the cops but they said small animals cant be found so just keep my ears open, the next day a old lady from two streets away came round with a shopping bag on wheels you know the ones. and she said that she found them in her shed . i was over the moon , i later found out it was young lad round the corner from me that let them out. he tryed to steal them but they didnt know him so they both bite him taking a large lump ov finger with them. so he droped them and ran. but i think he learnt his leason. as he came round 3 days later with some money to fix the side of the cage. i know how you feel mate and good luck with finding the last one.

I haven't been on this forum much recently.......i was warned a week or so ago about a spate of ferret thefts in the north hertfordshire/bedfordshire border area.

One old boy had all 8 of his taken as well as his nets and gear from the shed,another had 4 ferrets stolen from his garden......it was suspected to be travellers - thats all i know as it was second hand info i heard, i live a few miles north of where it happened and the lad who warned me is a shooter who i work with who wanted to warn everyone he knew with ferrets in teh area

TWO WORDS......FUKIN EXCELLENT...............................................NICE ONE FOR GETTING EM ALL BACK MATE :toast:

CHEERS DUDE, I'M SO RELIEVED/HAPPY/ELATED..etc :boogie::boogie: I've now fitted a considerably better fastener + a nice chunky padlock :thumbs: