My son in law has just told me that a couple of lurchers have been handed in at the thornberry animal sanctury in dinnington s.yorkshire it might be a long shot their the stolen dogs.atb dell

hi thanks for this, i'm on it now, is it the one in sheffield or rotherham? As they arent answering the phones just now..

Its north anston wich i believe come under sheffield.

cheers. I will keep ringing...

• Replies 82
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

fcuking scumbags ,you your friends get them back russ

yeah Ray, it would be good like that..   As for going to sellers house. That can work totally opposite... thieves can phone up, get your address to come have a look... Say they dont want one, or eve

I would never ever advertise and sell a lurcher from my place any more and if you do your mad! If people dont understand and like it when I tell them they cant come round then to be honest I would sa

Posted Images

i live in chorley which aint too far from you..i will keep my eyes open!!! theres been a spate of thiefts in euxton lately...the cops reackon scousers are comin in on the train and eyeing places up...and then comin back at a later date with all the knowledge they need for a quick clean get away... they have taken the medals from a lady whos son lost his life in afganistan...scum of the earth!!! :censored:

i live in chorley which aint too far from you..i will keep my eyes open!!! theres been a spate of thiefts in euxton lately...the cops reackon scousers are comin in on the train and eyeing places up...and then comin back at a later date with all the knowledge they need for a quick clean get away... they have taken the medals from a lady whos son lost his life in afganistan...scum of the earth!!! :censored:

Dave ye wanker,scousers might be goin there on the rob,but they don't rob dogs ye prick,people like u chat tin shit won't help get them back. I bet if any scouse dog man knew wer they wer theyd be back now, an punishment would be served like in no other town! There's robbing and there's dog robbing two completely different things,run if they in lpool mate ye will get told no problem. :big_boss:

either way mate robbing dogs or peoples private propertys should get dealt the same in my eyes were ever they come from

What I'm saying is there might be reports of scousers in the area robbing,but that don't mean they wer robbing dogs, I don't know of one thief who'd rob a dog, and no lurcher or terrier man would have a robbed dog in their kennels, who I know. If they knew of someone robbing dogs theyd be the first to get it sorted,a lot of good dogmen from lpool mate if you don't know that you don't know shit about working dogs. :wallbash:

FAO runnin hard sorry to hear about the loss of your dogs. if youre looking to get another dog in, i have whippet beddy x collie greyhound, 3 years old, good with ferrets. i am moving to australia in april and would like to see her go to a good home. (free) not far from you, only in maghull, liverpool.

if interested PM me.

4zzwno.jpg

FAO runnin hard sorry to hear about the loss of your dogs. if youre looking to get another dog in, i have whippet beddy x collie greyhound, 3 years old, good with ferrets. i am moving to australia in april and would like to see her go to a good home. (free) not far from you, only in maghull, liverpool.

if interested PM me.

4zzwno.jpg

Good gesture mate,why isn't this pinned like them others?

Wouldn't it be better to pin this thread than the one about a pup that has died? It's an awful thing to have happened but pinning him is not going to bring him back, it might help these though

hi whaT do ya mean by pinned am new on here and how do i do it???? thanks