caught coursing..!!

I'm no traveller but do go coursing with some and what your not getting is. There is a big difference between Irish and British travellers and on this side of the water they do have some of the very best dogs in the country

same hear lad but theres good and bad ones lad same as us

mmmmmmmmmmm.....

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

its always the same,whenever a taveller is mentioned every keyboard hunter jumps on the bandwagon,there are a lot of good travellers out there including me!! You will be saying next they were running

I KNOW THEIRS LOTS OF LADS WHO HUNT OUT OF FOUR WHEEL DRIVES, DRIVIN BIG STUBBLES DOESNT HARM ANYTHING. IM ON ABOUT DAYTIME WITH FOUR SUBARUUS IN A ROW DRIVING THE WINTER WHEAT. DOWN RIPPINGALE FEN TH

unfortunately the truth is most of our gyppos/pikies/tinkers are simple drug dealing dog stealing robbing b*****ds with nothing more culturely than the same - nothing like romanys although in Ireland

FACTS IS THAT TRAVELLERS MAKE EVERY SITUATION WORSE FOR DECENT FOLK. THEY FUKC THE COURSING UP BY DRIVING THE LAND WITH 4 SUBARUS ON FRESH DRILLING. BIG MEN YEAH! THEY ARE NOT SPORTSMEN, SLIPPING AS MANY DOGS AS IS NEEDED . THEY JUST WANT THE KILL, AS ONE WELL KNOWN TRAVELLER LAST MONTH KILLED A HUGE PILE OF HARES IN THE SNOW. BIG MAN YEAH!

OR WHEN THEY SLIP A DOG AND LEAVE IT AND DRIVE OFF COS IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, OR THAT THE DOG WONT COME BACK. I HAVE SEEN IT.

THEY SURVIVE BY CREATING MISERY FOR OTHERS, THIEVING MACHINERY,RIPPING OLD LADIES OFF,STEALIN PROPERTY, DOGS,HORSES AND CHICKENS.

ALL THE GYPOS THAT JUMP UP DEFEND THEMSLEVES, WHY DUNT YOU POLICE YOUR OWN COMMUNITY?

I CANT BELIEF THAT SOME SH7T STAINS ARE DEFENDING FOUR DOGS ON ONE HARE.BEST THING FOR THEM TO DO IS GET OUT OF THE DOGS AND TAKE UP MOTORCROSS OR TROTTING AND LEAF THE REST OF US TO ENJOY OUR SPORT, YOU HAVE DONE ENUFF DAMAGE ALREADY.

And i surgestyou learn the site pal before you rant! There are a lot of lads on here who do the hunting from 4x4, And they arent gypo's... There are many posts about it and reasons why!

FACTS IS THAT TRAVELLERS MAKE EVERY SITUATION WORSE FOR DECENT FOLK. THEY FUKC THE COURSING UP BY DRIVING THE LAND WITH 4 SUBARUS ON FRESH DRILLING. BIG MEN YEAH! THEY ARE NOT SPORTSMEN, SLIPPING AS MANY DOGS AS IS NEEDED . THEY JUST WANT THE KILL, AS ONE WELL KNOWN TRAVELLER LAST MONTH KILLED A HUGE PILE OF HARES IN THE SNOW. BIG MAN YEAH!

OR WHEN THEY SLIP A DOG AND LEAVE IT AND DRIVE OFF COS IT WASNT GOOD ENOUGH, OR THAT THE DOG WONT COME BACK. I HAVE SEEN IT.

THEY SURVIVE BY CREATING MISERY FOR OTHERS, THIEVING MACHINERY,RIPPING OLD LADIES OFF,STEALIN PROPERTY, DOGS,HORSES AND CHICKENS.

ALL THE GYPOS THAT JUMP UP DEFEND THEMSLEVES, WHY DUNT YOU POLICE YOUR OWN COMMUNITY?

I CANT BELIEF THAT SOME SH7T STAINS ARE DEFENDING FOUR DOGS ON ONE HARE.BEST THING FOR THEM TO DO IS GET OUT OF THE DOGS AND TAKE UP MOTORCROSS OR TROTTING AND LEAF THE REST OF US TO ENJOY OUR SPORT, YOU HAVE DONE ENUFF DAMAGE ALREADY.

And i surgestyou learn the site pal before you rant! There are a lot of lads on here who do the hunting from 4x4, And they arent gypo's... There are many posts about it and reasons why!

Come on RUss mate - you know what he's saying. You can defend travellers all you like and there are good and bad in all groups. But when it comes to running dogs they are a major source of problems, not all of them but a large number. Its fine to get all offended by what folk say but if so then the 'good' travelers should sort out the 'bad'. It's like when a dog gets stolen and people know its someone from a particular site and the whole community stone walls them when they try and get info cos they 'never inform on their own'. Well thats fine - but makes you equally responsible. Its got nowt to do with what blood runs through you - it's about the way you act.

• Like 1

I KNOW THEIRS LOTS OF LADS WHO HUNT OUT OF FOUR WHEEL DRIVES, DRIVIN BIG STUBBLES DOESNT HARM ANYTHING. IM ON ABOUT DAYTIME WITH FOUR SUBARUUS IN A ROW DRIVING THE WINTER WHEAT. DOWN RIPPINGALE FEN THE TRAVELLERS WERE RIPPING THE SOWN GREENS UP TRYIN TO KEEP THE HARE IN THE FIELD AND AWAY FROM THE RUNS SO THERE DOGS COULD RUN. IS THIS RIGHT? I DONT THINK SO. LIKE I SAY, THESE TYPE ARENT HUNTERS, THEY ARE JUST GYPOS THAT MAKE IT HARDER FOUR EVERYONE ELSE/. RUNFYl, DO YOU DEFEND THAT SORT OF ACTION, 4 SUBS IN A LINE DRIVING WHEAT COS THE TRAVS COULDNT BE BOTHERED WALKING THE LAND? NO DECENT DOG MAN CAN DEFEND THAT.

THERES PLENTY MORE EXAMPLES OF THE CRUELTY THIS LOT HAVE INFLICTED.BEST THAT I DONT GO THERE EH.

• Like 3

spot on mate they had to reseed the full field and that's straight from the horses mouth

I KNOW THEIRS LOTS OF LADS WHO HUNT OUT OF FOUR WHEEL DRIVES, DRIVIN BIG STUBBLES DOESNT HARM ANYTHING. IM ON ABOUT DAYTIME WITH FOUR SUBARUUS IN A ROW DRIVING THE WINTER WHEAT. DOWN RIPPINGALE FEN THE TRAVELLERS WERE RIPPING THE SOWN GREENS UP TRYIN TO KEEP THE HARE IN THE FIELD AND AWAY FROM THE RUNS SO THERE DOGS COULD RUN. IS THIS RIGHT? I DONT THINK SO. LIKE I SAY, THESE TYPE ARENT HUNTERS, THEY ARE JUST GYPOS THAT MAKE IT HARDER FOUR EVERYONE ELSE/. RUNFYl, DO YOU DEFEND THAT SORT OF ACTION, 4 SUBS IN A LINE DRIVING WHEAT COS THE TRAVS COULDNT BE BOTHERED WALKING THE LAND? NO DECENT DOG MAN CAN DEFEND THAT.

THERES PLENTY MORE EXAMPLES OF THE CRUELTY THIS LOT HAVE INFLICTED.BEST THAT I DONT GO THERE EH.

Most sense on this entire thread.

Well said!

FTB

• Like 1

I'm no traveller but do go coursing with some and what your not getting is. There is a big difference between Irish and British travellers and on this side of the water they do have some of the very best dogs in the country

May i ask, who the f**k are you?? I have followed this and can not contain myself anymore, jesus i thought i got ahead of myself but you talk absolute shite ... Whats all this "lad" buisness(how old are you), are you a f*****g copper....

Did you see them slip all 4 dogs at once on this hare... How do you know they werent walking their dogs and the hare got up....How do you know the dogs werent off the lead bushing up!!

And why didnt you step in there and then and sort it yourself, instead of feeling sorry for this hare, then coming on here trying to make them look c**ts... in doing so, you have made yourself mate. I surgest you wind your neck in, learn how to spell and move on...

Now the Minister For Hunting and THL has spoken.. Bow down before his almighty knowledge and wisedom on ALL things hunting, fishing and countryside related because we all know we are inferior to him in every way or else he might throw the rattle out of the pram AGAIN.

yes.gif

May i ask, who the f**k are you?? I have followed this and can not contain myself anymore, jesus i thought i got ahead of myself but you talk absolute shite ... Whats all this "lad" buisness(how old are you), are you a f*****g copper....

Did you see them slip all 4 dogs at once on this hare... How do you know they werent walking their dogs and the hare got up....How do you know the dogs werent off the lead bushing up!!

And why didnt you step in there and then and sort it yourself, instead of feeling sorry for this hare, then coming on here trying to make them look c**ts... in doing so, you have made yourself mate. I surgest you wind your neck in, learn how to spell and move on...

Now the Minister For Hunting and THL has spoken.. Bow down before his almighty knowledge and wisedom on ALL things hunting, fishing and countryside related because we all know we are inferior to him in every way or else he might throw the rattle out of the pram AGAIN.

yes.gif

Will be hell to pay for that...

:whistling:

FTB

yes.gif

Will be hell to pay for that...

:whistling:

FTB

I'll pay for it anyway i can. Would be my pleasure boogie.gif

D**k face are you trying to say that gorgers dont theive things and rob old people, your a f**kin joke fella your sort do it more so if you dont end up on smack like i said in an earlyer post get your head out ya ass you retard :wankerzo4:

just my opinion. ave seen travellers that are good people and good dog folk and settled people ( politicly correct? lol) that are the same. however theres a camp near me and i cant walk my dogs near it because people from there have been out twice and tried to get my mates lurchers off them by force! this isnt a dig at travellers but there are some that give the rest a bad name, personally i now avoid all which is a shame, but wouldnt take the chance. sorry to the average decent traveller.

And again it ent just travellers that do this fella gorgers do it 2 but after readin this thread im startin to think all gorgers are f**kin saints :guitar: :11:

D**k face are you trying to say that gorgers dont theive things and rob old people, your a f**kin joke fella your sort do it more so if you dont end up on smack like i said in an earlyer post get your head out ya ass you retard :wankerzo4:

just for the craic can i have your opinion on my post?

Look up dumb ass

END OF THE DAY YOU START HANGING ROUND WITH THE TRAVS THEN YOUR STOCK IS GOING BYE BYE AS A FEW HAVE FOUND. IF THEY KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE AND YOU GOT GOOD STOCK THEN ITS ONLY A MATTER OF TIME BEFORE IT GOES WALKIES. YOUNG OR OLD, THEY WILL PINCH ANYONES DOG. NOT ALL GYPOS ARE DOG THIEVES, BUT MOST DOG THIEVES ARE GYPOS. :yes:

:thumbs::thumbs::thumbs:

Come on RUss mate - you know what he's saying. You can defend travellers all you like and there are good and bad in all groups. But when it comes to running dogs they are a major source of problems, not all of them but a large number. Its fine to get all offended by what folk say but if so then the 'good' travelers should sort out the 'bad'. It's like when a dog gets stolen and people know its someone from a particular site and the whole community stone walls them when they try and get info cos they 'never inform on their own'. Well thats fine - but makes you equally responsible. Its got nowt to do with what blood runs through you - it's about the way you act.

Yeah Jai, your right pal, and timbo, i may have jumped on you there, was just defending the lads who do the 4x4. Now you explained what you meant, i see clearly your anger, sorry for jumping the gun pal. Atb ...