whats the best time to go out ?

The best time to go out mate is when it suits you, the rabbits could be in or out at anytime of the day but a good marking dog is the key to success. Just go out at different times and see whats best in your area, we usually go first light and make a day of it, afterall its supposed to be enjoyable whenever or whatever you do.

Good luck to you and keep us informed.

The best time to go out mate is when it suits you, the rabbits could be in or out at anytime of the day but a good marking dog is the key to success. Just go out at different times and see whats best in your area, we usually go first light and make a day of it, afterall its supposed to be enjoyable whenever or whatever you do.

i will do im planning on getting out this weekend at first light and making a good day of it . cant wait :D . i'l take the camera this time :thumbs:

thanks for advise atb sam

We normally get to our permission about 8, have a walk round with the dog and go from there. Myself and my boy left home at 7.20am this morning and left our permission about 4.45, home by 5.45. We take a packed lunch, flask and make a day of it its meant to be fun after all :thumbs: Good luck bud enjoy the day out

First light to last light :thumbs: :thumbs: If thats possible! But anytime, i get good results when i go for an evening walk every day (when i've not spent the day ferreting), often i'm only out 4 - 4.30 and manage a few. :thumbs:

that's a fair point,they could be in/out anytime,so it's up to you,i think the earlier the better and stay til you can.

You can ferret anytime it suits you,iv allways left to go ferreting in the early morning 07.00-09.00 but most of my ferrets will hunt anytime of the day,however if iv got a few with me i normaly switch them round about mid day so the ones i use in the morning dont get nackered & lieup.