Who you calling a N***er documentary

I just thought I'd give any of you a heads up that are interested in watching the full documentary that this clip was taken from -

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xE7Xng1FEz0&feature=related

It's called "Who you callin' a N***er" By Darcus Howes and it's being shown on the Community channel (233 on virgin media) at 22:00 tonight. Should be worth a viewing.

I feel sorry for black people like you tb25 lol!

Yes he is in the minority right enough stewie......tb the black man with a small cock......unlucky that!!!!!

• Like 1

they all talk the big talk dont they,,:no: apart from a couple of asain doormen i have worked with, i aint seen many that can actualy have a row.. most asain lads cant fight the tide in a bath.

about 10 year back a worked the pink cocanut in derby, a gang of about 10 of them set about this chunky white fella, he polished 3 of them befor we got to him :boxing: to split it up..... f*****g wankers

How many times can them silly little c**ts say the word " man " in the same sentance......funny as f**k watching little kids trying to tough it out with their mouth then watching them piss down the side of their leg as soon as anything gets real....seen it a thousand times it never fails to amuse me.

Proud to be Asian ...yet living in England and pretending to be bad boys from the Bronx :blink: .....what a bunch of f**k ups !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1

I think the documentary done a good job of highlighting just what aggressive racism is coming out of the Asian communities in the UK today. I think it showed just what I have been saying to the liberals on here over the past few months that they fail to acknowledge/accept.

I found Darcus Howe EXTREMELY naive! He found it hard to believe the levels of racism he encountered within the different ethnic communities, like racism is a curse that only evil white people can be effected with.

It's a real problem we've got on our hands in this country and people making excuses for them and pretending the problem isn't that bad need to wake up or shut up so the problem can be addressed.