HAS ANYBODY had dealings with Pellpax

They come to your door and do the transaction Face to Face :boogie:

I've spoken to them on the phone and I know a few people who have purchased from them. All Have been satisfied :yes:

Many people from here order their trial packs of pellets.

Phantom

• Like 1
  • 5 months later...

Avoid at all costs!, sure they will deliver the gun but god help you if their is a fault with it, I had the misfortune of purchasing an expensive ( to me) ir rifle for nearly £400. loads of faults with it and basically a pile of shite. was instructed to send it back for a refund, took 3 weeks before they even bothered to collect, and am still waiting for my refund. AVOID AT ALL COSTS VERY DODGY TRADERS!!

Redial where are you? From the flag I would guess Wales... Pellpax are in Cromer, nearly as far away from you as it is possible to get without soaking your wheels in the North Sea, what are you after mate? Their guns are not that competitively priced anymore. You would be better served looking a lot closer to home, so tell us what you are looking for and let the Moles help you out by finding it a blasted site closer to you!

There main claim to fame is that they Deliver around the Country for a Flat Fee

They went under earlier in the year and come back as another firm :whistling:

Some Shooters believe they are good others have issues

Best Deal is with a Local RFD - might cost slightly more

But at Least they Should be able to keep you up and running

As All Warrenty has to go back via Supplying Dealer -

BOB/R

• 10 years later...

If you are thinking of buying an Air Rifle or Air Pistol let me tell you that I am about to have delivered my FOURTH Air Gun from PELLPAX and in each case I have found with each and every transaction a wonderful service from my initial phone calls where I was treated with respect and had all my questions answered in a very friendly manner right up to the point of delivery, where in my case I was given allsorts of good advice whilst I had my I. D. photographed for their records. I am very pleased to say that PELLPAX have kept me informed all the way regarding the deliveries with email updates & information. Before today I had ordered more than one Air Gun from PELLPAX which I should have ordered together to save on delivery charges, however I was really pleased to see that PELLPAX delivered the correct Air Guns and threw in a huge amount of CO2 Bottles, Four and a half Thousand BB's as well as many, many different types of Targets!! I haven't counted the quantities of these items so generously thrown in to my order, but it's enough to keep me firing for many months to come!! A proper act of kindness & thoughtfulness by PELLPAX!! These items easily more than outweighed my paying for delivery charges more than once. A very generous gift which I didn't ask for nor expect. If anyone is wondering about this company I would recommend them in an instant. Furthermore I will continue to buy my Air Guns and accessories from PELLPAX because they deserve my custom and support. What's more they are really nice people to talk to on the phone!! Brian John Ainsworth. 

Welcome aboard Brian, interesting that you have picked up on a thread from 2011 but nevertheless it is always good to hear good things about a dealer. I have never dealt with them nor would I because if we do not support our local rfd, they may not be there when we do need them.  I have witnessed people bringing rifles into my rfd with a fault and because it was new and my rfd is an agent for the rifle, they expect them to sort out the issue as it is under warrenty, normally they are referred back to where they got it from and quite rightly.

I have borrowed dozens of guns to test, scopes to try etc etc, in fact I brought home two sound mods to try on one of my fac air rifles yesterday, as it happens neither were as good as the one I already have so they will go back next week, that is what working with local dealers can be like.  A few months ago, several members from here came down to my house and I picked up 6 s/h guns for them to try out, by trusting and working with me, several of those guns were actually bought. 

I am pleased you have had a good experience with Pellpax but I will stick with the guys who have continued to support me.

Phil

• Like 4