OK ALL IM NEW 2 FERRETING

hello all im new to ferreting im getting ferrets soon and i dont know what breed is the best and what gender to have could some people give me advise please and perhaps send me some pics of your ferrets thank you all for reading this

SNED

I wouldnt worry about breeds mate as long as yer ferrets are looked after properly they should work just fine, size, colour and sex are you're main choices, if possible you could a have a mixture,,,a tool for every job if ye like ! If yer workin burrows in heavy or thick cover ye might want an albino,,,easier to see ;) or if yer workin larger sets a couple of hobs would suit ye better!

Do you have an experienced ferreter to help ye out and show you the ropes ?..if not there might be someone on here willing to take ye out, By the flag on yer profile i think i might be a bit far for ye ! :yes:

If you dont have any luck with that then try the national ferreters website. On there you will find a list of folk in you're area who should be willing to help !

heres a pic of my team !

Good luck

Ricky

cheers mate tha helps alot ye i got 1 or 2 people to help me like but they dont go out very often [bANNED TEXT] em im gonna get 2 just 2 start of [bANNED TEXT] so i kno how 2 look after them then ill get a few more [bANNED TEXT] i get em shouldnt be tha long ill post a pic on here anyways 2 show u all

hello all im new to ferreting im getting ferrets soon and i dont know what breed is the best and what gender to have could some people give me advise please and perhaps send me some pics of your ferrets thank you all for reading this

SNED

good luck sned, hope you do well, i,m sure you will, :victory::victory:

welcome to the ferret world mate.I recon the key to enjoying ferreting is to remember that it's not an exact science and you have to accept nature is in charge of your ferrets as well as your bunnies.

Enjoy your ferrets!

Mooster.

Edited by mooster

thanks robinmccloud for the pictures they are very nice :victory: i will stick to the proper english sorry went out [bANNED TEXT] me gun tonight had a few cans wile i was waiting so sorry for my english lol i had a good nite tho 6 bunnys W/B ALL SNED !!!

im getting 2 ferrets this week a hob and jill albino's if possible should i keep them 2 gether beacause i may be getting them from differnt places and how long should i leave it before taking them out or does that depend on age ???