Guest reload

Had some of theseLacrosse Good boots but didnt fit me 100% so gave em to a mate ;) Made me look like a golfclub but alwaya had warm dry feet ;)

Those other a too cheap not to have a pair, i had some for a few year very simialr made by LL bean...they were good but the stiching gave in after alot a stick.

Guest reload

There cheap if ye got a mate to send em too in the states and he forwards them to you to getout of tax:D Then cheapo you wont get taxed on,cos its under $50

Good price on the Danners and them other's look good...600 gram thinsulate and vibram sole :good:

'Fieldsports fashion by stabs' :11: :11:

:D Thing is my Matterhorns are still going strong despite the battering they took in the Nevada desert which took most of the leather off.....grand boots them.

I've been wearing my (brand new) German Para boots on dry evenings and they are utter shite. Even the slightest bit of dew goes straight through them. Waste of £40.

My Altamas are dead now and although I've got a brand new pair of them, I've managed to buy a narrow foot, so if anyone wants a pair, they are going begging.....size 8 narrow, never been worn, free to a good home.

• 3 weeks later...
Stabs,whats the craic with that boot site,can ye order from them and they send the gear over or what?????

Aye Geordie, just order like you would on any site. Brummy put me on to them. I'm going to order some of them boots for Mac and I think Chilli wants some.