For sale Gunpower stealth in .20 cal

Gunpower stealth for sale good condition owned by me from new, new hawke 3-9x50 parallax adjustable, red and green illuminated mildot reticle, silencer, old-ish BSA red dot laser, new .20 cal barrel but still have the original .22 one should you wanna change back, new regulated valve on buddy bottle, which holds approx 350-450 shots in .20 cal more in .22.

I have also got a brand new high pressure styrup pump used twice and a brand new f-1 chrony complete with rods and diffusers.

It is currently covered in realtree vinyl cammo tape but this is easily removed and leaves no goo behind or i can remove if you prefer, plus it protects from damp and knocks.

The whole package including the styrup, chrony, barrel servicing valve etc set me back £950-£1000

will accept £480ovno for the lot as i give up shooting due to new hobby...metal detecting

As my only pre- charged and only gun left I have no use for styrup or chrony so would prefer the lot to go in one package if poss :thumbs:

This gun is deadly accurate and with the laser used in conjuction with scope helps as a range finder and gives a good idea where to place the cross hair head shots are acheived everytime with this on pigeons,squirrels and rabbits, and is very quiet and on a full 200 bar charge after 100 or so pellets will still leave a mass of air in clylinder which can be topped back up in no time with styrup pump, and has the potential to go up to 30 ft lbs if you have a F.A.C. certificate, but is currently running just below 12 ft lbs legal limit....Cheers Deano :thumbs:

post-36249-0-05195600-1294407691_thumb.jpg

post-36249-0-64528900-1294407834_thumb.jpg

Edited by deanothehunter

How have you regulated it? Or are we talking a 'pre-chamber' in the bottle? If so, how much of the bottles 500cc capacity is lost? Any other mods' done to it (hammer, spring retainer, mainspring, etc) is it still a 2 piece stem or a one piece?

all i know i that the old style valves on their first models were faulty and if the top hat shaped valve end unscrewed the power went up between 14 and 18 ft lbs but the goverment said to gunpower you have to change the valving system as all pre-charged now by law have to be regulated and anti tamper proof, so in 2009 i think they changed the valves to an all in one regulated type which if the top hat unscrewed slightly or a more powerful hammer spring was inserted it still only lets through the correct amount of air for each shot it never goes over the setting. Like any gun the capacity of buddy bottle varies from caliber to caliber hence .177 needs more air to give 12ft lbs so the air is lost with less pellets but gunpower said this is true also of .20 cal but still holds 350 to 450 shots and a new stealth have been tested with certain pellets to do over 500 shots on a full charge, the new barrel was between £100 and £115 and then on top the fitting fee's etc and these barrels are high quality lothar walther match grade barrels and capable of very tight grouping at 30/40 yards and out to 60 yards which when considering the barrels are only 12" long isnt bad at all. these guns sold gun only still fetch between £250 and £280 even the old first versions but if i sold gun only i will leave scope on which is new and was £70 alone plus this has new barrel which cost me £100 or so plus fitting and new valve to suit this caliber i have receipt somewhere i,ll try to dig out but will not go lower than £300 for gun only with scope but also you will be getting silencer which are sold seperate and alone are £40 otherwise i will keep for time being :thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
you have to change the valving system as all pre-charged now by law have to be regulated and anti tamper proof

I'd really like to see that "law". To my knowledge no law or legislation has ever been made concerning anti tamper EVER.

Also - if you go and buy a brand new stealth they are NOT regulated - again no law or legislation has ever been made concerning this.

It's sad that these lies are proliferated by people who know not one jot of what they are talking about - it does more harm than good!

Please prove me wrong.

Edited by nemo1966
you have to change the valving system as all pre-charged now by law have to be regulated and anti tamper proof

I'd really like to see that "law". To my knowledge no law or legislation has ever been made concerning anti tamper EVER.

Also - if you go and buy a brand new stealth they are NOT regulated - again no law or legislation has ever been made concerning this.

It's sad that these lies are proliferated by people who know not one jot of what they are talking about - it does more harm than good!

Please prove me wrong.

It was the director of gunpower that said he has to attend meetings etc with government and they were told to regulate it so anyone buying one cannot up its power, now all their new ones and mine because I have one of the new valves is regulated........the old ones used to go from legal to up to 14-16ft lbs just by undoing the top hat valve end a couple of turns, if you do this on new ones they still only put out correct amount of air and still under legal limit as valve is regulated itself inside so no chance of messing with it call Geoff at Gunpower ( he the main man )on 01233 642357 he'll explain all ...........:thumbs:

• 3 weeks later...
y

It was the director of gunpower that said he has to attend meetings etc with government and they were told to regulate it so anyone buying one cannot up its power, now all their new ones and mine because I have one of the new valves is regulated........the old ones used to go from legal to up to 14-16ft lbs just by undoing the top hat valve end a couple of turns, if you do this on new ones they still only put out correct amount of air and still under legal limit as valve is regulated itself inside so no chance of messing with it call Geoff at Gunpower ( he the main man )on 01233 642357 he'll explain all ...........:thumbs:

Ah the old "the government told us to" line. The Home office and Scotland yard have openly stated (in writing) that they have never put pressure on any manufacturer to limit the power of PCP's as a structure was already in place that worked fine already - that structure is called the Law.

As I mentioned there is no law or legislation that has ever been made concerning resticting the power on any PCP - using Anti Tamper or any other measure. Also apart from "hearsay from manufacturers" no one can actually provide proof that the government has stated that these restrictions were to be made and as stated previously the home office etc actively deny they have said this.

Facts are facts.

• 1 month later...