COURSING DOGS AND PUPS

Told you there's some right d I c k s on here 5/5 get on the hwh :thumbs:

yes mate going to join tonite ratman my new account name on hwh is no1 dog dealer catch up with you on there :gunsmilie:

No its not its cousing bitch same as your other account on here

ratman how dose it fell to have no friends. see with all these so called accounts i have.I have lots of friends as you can see.

There either all part of your transvestite club or your selling dogs for them sados

dug yourself an hole bag rat :nono: :wankerzo4:

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres and idea, if you have a spare 5 grand to chuck about, why dont you just build new kennels and keep the poor muts?

i no this man he name is ben giles he as neaver keeped a good dog in he life he love the snow that f*****g fool if u buy a dog of him he would try to take your money for a jaker and tell u it a good 1

if the kid is willin to take you out and see the dogs run your best off just making up your own mind on how the dogs run,and they are trails with the dogs

Posted Images

It's a shame!

this forum has the capability to be fantastic, but as usual is spoilt by the few.

the majority of the members on here are good, genuine people who all share similar interests, and yet the knobs find there way on here to spoil it.

I for one wouldn't try to sell anything on here, purely because of the knobs!

good luck with the sale of your dogs,

si