COURSING DOGS AND PUPS

i think you might be getting a bit mixed up with your breeding,ive just got off the phone to the man that owns Barney and he hasnt bred the dog to any bitch called tess and for the record hes only gone to one bitch those pups would be around that age and i know him aswell and her name isnt tess either ,so you might have got your Barneys mixed up .

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres and idea, if you have a spare 5 grand to chuck about, why dont you just build new kennels and keep the poor muts?

i no this man he name is ben giles he as neaver keeped a good dog in he life he love the snow that f*****g fool if u buy a dog of him he would try to take your money for a jaker and tell u it a good 1

if the kid is willin to take you out and see the dogs run your best off just making up your own mind on how the dogs run,and they are trails with the dogs

Posted Images

i think you might be getting a bit mixed up with your breeding,ive just got off the phone to the man that owns Barney and he hasnt bred the dog to any bitch called tess and for the record hes only gone to one bitch those pups would be around that age and i know him aswell and her name isnt tess either ,so you might have got your Barneys mixed up .

the barny iam on about is owned by bill stevens the dog is 7 year old he is red featherd dog

sorry lads i have just corrected the add it was ment to say jim paddocks full saluki to tilly saluki x

hears some pics

well 2 all u hunting men out there this lad who put this ad up is a :wankerzo4: he was meant 2 meet us 2day 2 show his proper match dogs we got there 8 o clock this mornin phoned him and his big excuse was "i forgot!" what a :wankerzo4: so lads from now on dont take no notice he's just a messer!

i did forget about you sorry i ad someone else comeing to see them run i forgot u were comeing as well sorry mate

he took the red bitch

sorry lads i have just corrected the add it was ment to say jim paddocks full saluki to tilly saluki x

hears some pics

well 2 all u hunting men out there this lad who put this ad up is a :wankerzo4: he was meant 2 meet us 2day 2 show his proper match dogs we got there 8 o clock this mornin phoned him and his big excuse was "i forgot!" what a :wankerzo4: so lads from now on dont take no notice he's just a messer!

i did forget about you sorry i ad someone else comeing to see them run i forgot u were comeing as well sorry mate

he took the red bitch

the red bitch is now sold

cheres john all the best with her

yes mate i now own the red dog more than happy WITH IT ALL THE PUPS ALL LOOK HEATHY AS WELL SPOILT FOR CHOICE DOWN THERE ITS A REAL SHAME THAT THERES PEOPLE OUT THERE SLAGING OTHER PEOPLES DOGS OF IVE SEEN AL THE DOGS AND ALL I CAN SEE IS QAULITY WELL BREAD AND WELL LOOKED AFTER DOGS I WOULDENT BE PUT OF WHAT SO EVER GOOD LUCK WITH THE REST OF THEM MATE

the barny iam on about is owned by bill stevens the dog is 7 year old he is red featherd dog

thats strange mate cos you told me on the phone the other day that the barney yoiu was on about was benji and peggys brother unless the bill stevens barney you on about has also got a sister called peggy and a brother called benji????

thats strange mate cos you told me on the phone the other day that the barney yoiu was on about was benji and peggys brother unless the bill stevens barney you on about has also got a sister called peggy and a brother called benji????

here mate if you dont beleive them dogs are there why dont you go over there and have a look for your self iv seen them for my self so dont start cunting other peoples dogs until youv seen them yuor self every think theyv said is true i know because iv been there

All

heres an advert i found on hunting with hounds and its the same add from coursing bitch so seems its the same dog dealer

coursing bitch

Registration date: 2010-07-31

HWH Points: 19

Subject: coursing dogs top match dogs and match birds Thu Jan 06, 2011 9:53 pm

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

my mate has got to get out of his yard were he keeps his dogs. if anyone is looking for a coursing dog or lamping dog then give him a buzz there all doing there job .there is a couple of very vell bread puppies for sale as well

dogs start from |£150 ALL MUST GO SO NO SILLL OFFER REFUSED

IN SURREY

07733 350010

JED TOP CLASS MATCH DOG 24 months old and 26" tall sire COBY . DAM FREADY SMITHS BLONDY.in the last 3 months he has had 6 matches and won 5 and drawn one.he is a top match dog he has got loads of sticking power .he is quit in the kennel and good with other dogs .he is up tp date with all his jabs . this dogs comes with any trial please come and see this dog run you will not be disappointed

TOP CLASS MATCH BITCH 15 months old sire jim paddocks saluki dam full saluki ( tilly) out of lucky dark destroyer this bitch is comeing on very well and is going to be a top match bitch she is very fast and sharp with loads of sticking power and .she is quit in the kennel and good with other dogs .she is up tp date with all her jabs . this bitch comes with any trial please come and see this bitch run you will not be disappointed

TOP CLASS BRED COURSING DOG FOR SALE sire top coursing match dog punk dam the hippy bitch he is 6 months and he is 23" and will make 25/26old very fast and sharp type dog she was pick of the litter . he has had a few droped rabbits he coursed and killed them with ease .he is quite as a mouse in the kennel and exelent with other dogs he can live on his own or with other dogs .he is lead traned and up to date with all his jabs .he will make a exelent daytime dog in the right hands exelent for next seasion

110% LAMPING DOG saluki greyhound x whippet cross. .the dog is 110% on the lamp especially on BIG BUNNYS he has won lots of lamping matches with this dog he is that confent that he will give your mony back if you are not happy .the dog is 24" high and he is happy to live in or out in the kennel he is very quite and is happy to be kenneled with other dogs .he is good in the car and has got a exellent recall .he is just comeing up to 26 months old .he is a exelent jumper and wiil go through hedges .he has got a lovley temperament and lovley nature good with kids . the dog is in good healthy condition and had all his injections up to date for any more info

TWO TOP CLASS COURSING PUPS

one out of barny to tess 3 months old white wolly back dog £150

one out of punk to john bridges match bitch smooth coated backon ears 4 months old £150

NO SILL OFFER REFUSED

the biggest problem with people on hear is they think they no what they are talking about when they only no half the story .and because they only no half you business but in there minds they think they no everybody and every dog man and everthing about you

they can just sit on the computer what they think is write

just to let everybody who is so worried to no i have 18 dogs i keep some at home some at me mates place and some in training and i got some at the yard witch im getting rid of .

so i would really like who eva is interested in what i got and what they want to no is pop over have a look then go home go on you computer and then slate me .with the real facts not what they what to think .