COURSING DOGS AND PUPS

.I have got to get out my yard by the 17th were i keep my dogs so if anyone is looking for a coursing dog or lamping dog then give him a buzz there all doing there job .there is a couple of very vell bread puppies for sale as well

dogs start from |£150 ALL MUST GO SO NO SILLL OFFER REFUSED

IN SURREY

07733 350010

JED TOP CLASS MATCH DOG 24 months old and 26" tall sire COBY . DAM FREADY SMITHS BLONDY.in the last 3 months he has had 6 matches and won 5 and drawn 1.he is a top match dog he has got loads of sticking power .he is quit in the kennel and good with other dogs .he is up tp date with all his jabs . this dogs comes with any trial please come and see this dog run you will not be disappointed

TOP CLASS MATCH BITCH 15 months old sire jim paddocks full saluki s dam saluki x ( tilly) out of lucky dark destroyer this bitch is comeing on very well and is going to be a top match bitch she is very fast and sharp with loads of sticking power and .she is quit in the kennel and good with other dogs .she is up tp date with all her jabs . this bitch comes with any trial please come and see this bitch run you will not be disappointed

TOP CLASS BRED COURSING DOG FOR SALE sire top coursing match dog punk dam the hippy bitch he is 6 months and he is 23" and will make 25/26old very fast and sharp type dog she was pick of the litter . he has had a few rabbits .he is quite as a mouse in the kennel and exelent with other dogs he can live on his own or with other dogs .he is lead traned and up to date with all his jabs .he will make a exelent daytime dog in the right hands exelent for next seasion

110% LAMPING DOG saluki greyhound x whippet cross. .the dog is 110% on the lamp especially on BIG BUNNYS he has won lots of lamping matches with this dog he is that confent that he will give your mony back if you are not happy .the dog is 24" high and he is happy to live in or out in the kennel he is very quite and is happy to be kenneled with other dogs .he is good in the car and has got a exellent recall .he is just comeing up to 26 months old .he is a exelent jumper and wiil go through hedges .he has got a lovley temperament and lovley nature good with kids . the dog is in good healthy condition and had all his injections up to date for any more info

TWO TOP CLASS COURSING PUPS

one out of barny to tess 3 months old white wolly back dog £150

one out of punk to john bridges match bitch smooth coated backon ears 4 months old £150

NO SILL OFFER REFUSED

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

heres and idea, if you have a spare 5 grand to chuck about, why dont you just build new kennels and keep the poor muts?

i no this man he name is ben giles he as neaver keeped a good dog in he life he love the snow that f*****g fool if u buy a dog of him he would try to take your money for a jaker and tell u it a good 1

if the kid is willin to take you out and see the dogs run your best off just making up your own mind on how the dogs run,and they are trails with the dogs

Posted Images

.I have got to get out my yard by the 17th were i keep my dogs so if anyone is looking for a coursing dog or lamping dog then give him a buzz there all doing there job .there is a couple of very vell bread puppies for sale as well

dogs start from |£150 ALL MUST GO SO NO SILLL OFFER REFUSED

IN SURREY

07733 350010

JED TOP CLASS MATCH DOG 24 months old and 26" tall sire COBY . DAM FREADY SMITHS BLONDY.in the last 3 months he has had 6 matches and won 5 and drawn 1.he is a top match dog he has got loads of sticking power .he is quit in the kennel and good with other dogs .he is up tp date with all his jabs . this dogs comes with any trial please come and see this dog run you will not be disappointed

TOP CLASS MATCH BITCH 15 months old sire jim paddocks saluki dam full saluki ( tilly) out of lucky dark destroyer this bitch is comeing on very well and is going to be a top match bitch she is very fast and sharp with loads of sticking power and .she is quit in the kennel and good with other dogs .she is up tp date with all her jabs . this bitch comes with any trial please come and see this bitch run you will not be disappointed

TOP CLASS BRED COURSING DOG FOR SALE sire top coursing match dog punk dam the hippy bitch he is 6 months and he is 23" and will make 25/26old very fast and sharp type dog she was pick of the litter . he has had a few rabbits .he is quite as a mouse in the kennel and exelent with other dogs he can live on his own or with other dogs .he is lead traned and up to date with all his jabs .he will make a exelent daytime dog in the right hands exelent for next seasion

110% LAMPING DOG saluki greyhound x whippet cross. .the dog is 110% on the lamp especially on BIG BUNNYS he has won lots of lamping matches with this dog he is that confent that he will give your mony back if you are not happy .the dog is 24" high and he is happy to live in or out in the kennel he is very quite and is happy to be kenneled with other dogs .he is good in the car and has got a exellent recall .he is just comeing up to 26 months old .he is a exelent jumper and wiil go through hedges .he has got a lovley temperament and lovley nature good with kids . the dog is in good healthy condition and had all his injections up to date for any more info

TWO TOP CLASS COURSING PUPS

one out of barny to tess 3 months old white wolly back dog £150

one out of punk to john bridges match bitch smooth coated backon ears 4 months old £150

NO SILL OFFER REFUSED

TOP CLASS MATCH BITCH 15 months old sire jim paddocks saluki dam full saluki ( tilly) out of lucky dark destroyer

cant be a full saluki mate if its outta lucky

i no this man he name is ben giles he as neaver keeped a good dog in he life he love the snow that f*****g fool if u buy a dog of him he would try to take your money for a jaker and tell u it a good 1 wat a f*****g fool

if the kid is willin to take you out and see the dogs run your best off just making up your own mind on how the dogs run,and they are trails with the dogs :thumbs:

• Like 1

BEEN TO SEE THE FELLAS DOGS TODAY ,,,VERY NICE SET UP ,DOGS WELL KEPT ,,THERE WILL BE SOME PICTURES PUT UP OF SOME OF THE DOGS THE MAN HAS BY 5 OUT OF 5 ,,FRANCIS55 DONT THINK YOU NO WHAT YOUR ON ABOUT, HE HAS GOT SOME REAL GOOD RUNNING STUFF ,PROVEN AS WELL ,,,HAVE YOU ???????