• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I've been sold a dud?   Fecking Pikies LOL  

11 months old now, that time went quickly!            

See you can call me all the names you like, but until you stand in front of me and call them I'll continue to think you're just a spineless little cabbage.   Was going to call him Bobby, but he eats

• 4 weeks later...

fairplay not many dogs out there working at 6 weeks old. have you stripped him best of luck hope you get many years of graft from him :thumbs:

Haven't stripped him much, got given a comb last week and have been over him but not much coming off, was going to wait until someone I know can show me before I mess it up :laugh:

His coat is only "fluffy" yet, didn't want him to have a bad experience with the comb and be a twat for the rest of his days!

Dont clip him mate you wreck his coat it will come in totaly diff and thick and fluffy , If you let it grow in i personaly wouldnt strip him till he has grown on i dont see the need to strip pups as there coats coming in and will fall out once the puppy fluff comes of . I know alot of lads with beddy's one with a wheaton and borders and they all say they clipped there first and would never clip another as the coat grows in diff and will never be the same again .

Fairly coming on as i said from the start he looks bang on for a wheaton ill try and get some piks of the bloke i knows dog he is 4 or so now but he aint a liver of having them photographed for obvious reasons. He is looking well though.

Ill be at you just shortly for a bull terrier collar she is only 9 weeks just now mite get one for her at the end of april but she will grow quick so not sure as yet , do you think id be best hanging of till she is on a bit ?

kris

Dont clip him mate you wreck his coat it will come in totaly diff and thick and fluffy , If you let it grow in i personaly wouldnt strip him till he has grown on i dont see the need to strip pups as there coats coming in and will fall out once the puppy fluff comes of . I know alot of lads with beddy's one with a wheaton and borders and they all say they clipped there first and would never clip another as the coat grows in diff and will never be the same again .

Fairly coming on as i said from the start he looks bang on for a wheaton ill try and get some piks of the bloke i knows dog he is 4 or so now but he aint a liver of having them photographed for obvious reasons. He is looking well though.

Ill be at you just shortly for a bull terrier collar she is only 9 weeks just now mite get one for her at the end of april but she will grow quick so not sure as yet , do you think id be best hanging of till she is on a bit ?

kris

Thanks for the advice on the coat, I'll hang on and see what comes, there's always next summer!

For the collar, I'd stick to pet shop cheapies until the pup is a bit older, then I can make you one with plenty of growing room and an elastic loop to stop the spare collar flapping everywhere.

Of course the fella in the photos has had a few collars already :whistling:

kris

Thanks for the advice on the coat, I'll hang on and see what comes, there's always next summer!

For the collar, I'd stick to pet shop cheapies until the pup is a bit older, then I can make you one with plenty of growing room and an elastic loop to stop the spare collar flapping everywhere.

Of course the fella in the photos has had a few collars already :whistling:

Yep, he looks well mate, as has been said, looks like you'll have your hands full with that one :yes:

Fresh Earth's (kris) is right mate, I wouldn't start striping till he's grown on, let him develope in everyway, even his coat.

I'm still hoping/trying to get down there and see you soon. :doh:

:thumbs: