1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound pups

Sounds good mate, where are you?

I might be keen on a dog pup from this lot. I gotta say it wouldn't be worked much except for rabbits occasionally, more of a family pet, but a happy well kept pet.

Just thought I'd say so before I PM you, some people don't want their dogs going to a pet home, for some reason. I've dogged for over 20 years in Australia and think hunting dogs make the best pets. I'd dog again but I'm new to England and don't have any permission or any fellow dogging mates yet.

Just out of curiosity how many folks for sale adds have you posted on with the same thing,sounds good but its only gonna be a pet ?? have you actualy had a pup yet of anybody or do you just like commenting or wasting folks time :thumbdown:

End of thje day you daft ozzie prick you keep commenting on peoples for sale adds and never fecking take a pup its called being a messer and ive read your posts telling folk that have been working dogs in thid country for a long time how to work there dogs even though you confess you aint never worked that type of dog or quarry thats why you get called a tit alot your probably that nob jockey that used to be on here aussie pigger :laugh:

What is yer problem. you tit? You just love the sound of yer own voice, doncha mate? Every second post of yours is a whiney criticism of some coont or other, you got serious issues, pal. Too much time on yer hands, too big an idea of how good you are and you also sound like a bossy little girl, you'd get on great with my six year old, although she'd probably not give you the time of day.

I'm in the market for a new pup. I want a pup from hunting lines so I have the option to hunt it if and when I get permission. I have expressed interest in 2 pups from these forums. I aint just gonna buy the first one I come across, I'll leave that up to the likes of you.

Not that anything I do is any of yer business you moron, keep yer stupid little bitch comments to yourself.

Jesus, some people on here are ferkin numpties.

You stupid feckin idiot. Show me ONE post of mine where I have said I work dogs here in the UK, you sad, pathetic little cumstain. Also, show me where I have commented on people's for sale ads. YOU are the one who comments on every ad here, your kennels must be chokabloc full of pups. Also, show me where I get called a tit a lot by people on here. I have hunted lurcher types in Oz for years on pigs, rabbits, roos and the occasional fox but I have never hunted a damn thing in this country, aside from the odd rat and two unlucky rabbits.

You're just making shoit up now, you're a feckin liar, mate, an out and out lieing twat. Go on, show me some evidence I have done what you are accusing me of.

Honestly, pal, you're a bloody loser.

As for me being aussie pigger, whoever the hell that is if he and you didn't get along then he sounds like a good fella to me, I'd like to shake his hand..

I might be keen on a dog pup from this lot. I gotta say it wouldn't be worked much except for rabbits occasionally, more of a family pet, but a happy well kept pet.

Just thought I'd say so before I PM you, some people don't want their dogs going to a pet home, for some reason. I've dogged for over 20 years in Australia and think hunting dogs make the best pets. I'd dog again but I'm new to England and don't have any permission or any fellow dogging mates yet.

Just out of curiosity how many folks for sale adds have you posted on with the same thing,sounds good but its only gonna be a pet ?? have you actualy had a pup yet of anybody or do you just like commenting or wasting folks time :thumbdown:

End of thje day you daft ozzie prick you keep commenting on peoples for sale adds and never fecking take a pup its called being a messer and ive read your posts telling folk that have been working dogs in thid country for a long time how to work there dogs even though you confess you aint never worked that type of dog or quarry thats why you get called a tit alot your probably that nob jockey that used to be on here aussie pigger :laugh:

What is yer problem. you tit? You just love the sound of yer own voice, doncha mate? Every second post of yours is a whiney criticism of some coont or other, you got serious issues, pal. Too much time on yer hands, too big an idea of how good you are and you also sound like a bossy little girl, you'd get on great with my six year old, although she'd probably not give you the time of day.

I'm in the market for a new pup. I want a pup from hunting lines so I have the option to hunt it if and when I get permission. I have expressed interest in 2 pups from these forums. I aint just gonna buy the first one I come across, I'll leave that up to the likes of you.

Not that anything I do is any of yer business you moron, keep yer stupid little bitch comments to yourself.

You stupid feckin idiot. Show me ONE post of mine where I have said I work dogs here in the UK, you sad, pathetic little cumstain. Also, show me where I have commented on people's for sale ads. YOU are the one who comments on every ad here, your kennels must be chokabloc full of pups. Also, show me where I get called a tit a lot by people on here. I have hunted lurcher types in Oz for years on pigs, rabbits, roos and the occasional fox but I have never hunted a damn thing in this country, aside from the odd rat and two unlucky rabbits.

You're just making shoit up now, you're a feckin liar, mate, an out and out lieing twat. Go on, show me some evidence I have done what you are accusing me of.

As for me being aussie pigger, whoever the hell that is if he and you didn't get along then he sounds like a good fella to me, I'd like to shake his hand..

Er look on your previous posts ye messer tit

Er look on your previous posts ye messer tit

Yeah, I'm looking, twat. You're still a lieing asshole. Quote me or shut the f**k up.

Sorry to hijack yer for sale ad, mate.