1/4 bull 3/4 greyhound pups

9 pups 3 dogs 6 bitches 3 chocolate 6 black

dam 50/50 bull greyhound she stands at 25" and will go through a brick wall for any thing (she is quality)

sire full greyhound australian bred so strong and stocky

pups will be ready to go next week

if you want any pics let me know your email address or send me a text and i will send some to your phone

£200 each

location scunthorpe lincolnshire

i have added some pics of dam and 2 of the pups scroll down to see them

Sounds good mate, where are you?

I might be keen on a dog pup from this lot. I gotta say it wouldn't be worked much except for rabbits occasionally, more of a family pet, but a happy well kept pet.

Just thought I'd say so before I PM you, some people don't want their dogs going to a pet home, for some reason. I've dogged for over 20 years in Australia and think hunting dogs make the best pets. I'd dog again but I'm new to England and don't have any permission or any fellow dogging mates yet.

I might be keen on a dog pup from this lot. I gotta say it wouldn't be worked much except for rabbits occasionally, more of a family pet, but a happy well kept pet.

Just thought I'd say so before I PM you, some people don't want their dogs going to a pet home, for some reason. I've dogged for over 20 years in Australia and think hunting dogs make the best pets. I'd dog again but I'm new to England and don't have any permission or any fellow dogging mates yet.

just let me know if ya want pics the mother is great in the house as a pet but when you take her over the fields she like a different dog.

Just out of curiosity how many folks for sale adds have you posted on with the same thing,sounds good but its only gonna be a pet ?? have you actualy had a pup yet of anybody or do you just like commenting or wasting folks time :thumbdown:

9 posts and just to sell pups :no: not good ..................:whistling:

ive only just found the site and plan on joining in plenty of the forums the litter is a one off thanks

not my rules mate but good luck with the sale :thumbs:

Just out of curiosity how many folks for sale adds have you posted on with the same thing,sounds good but its only gonna be a pet ?? have you actualy had a pup yet of anybody or do you just like commenting or wasting folks time :thumbdown:

What is yer problem. you tit? You just love the sound of yer own voice, doncha mate? Every second post of yours is a whiney criticism of some coont or other, you got serious issues, pal. Too much time on yer hands, too big an idea of how good you are and you also sound like a bossy little girl, you'd get on great with my six year old, although she'd probably not give you the time of day.

I'm in the market for a new pup. I want a pup from hunting lines so I have the option to hunt it if and when I get permission. I have expressed interest in 2 pups from these forums. I aint just gonna buy the first one I come across, I'll leave that up to the likes of you.

Not that anything I do is any of yer business you moron, keep yer stupid little bitch comments to yourself.

Jesus, some people on here are ferkin numpties.

• Like 1

End of thje day you daft ozzie prick you keep commenting on peoples for sale adds and never fecking take a pup its called being a messer and ive read your posts telling folk that have been working dogs in thid country for a long time how to work there dogs even though you confess you aint never worked that type of dog or quarry thats why you get called a tit alot your probably that nob jockey that used to be on here aussie pigger :laugh:

What is yer problem. you tit? You just love the sound of yer own voice, doncha mate? Every second post of yours is a whiney criticism of some coont or other, you got serious issues, pal. Too much time on yer hands, too big an idea of how good you are and you also sound like a bossy little girl, you'd get on great with my six year old, although she'd probably not give you the time of day.

I'm in the market for a new pup. I want a pup from hunting lines so I have the option to hunt it if and when I get permission. I have expressed interest in 2 pups from these forums. I aint just gonna buy the first one I come across, I'll leave that up to the likes of you.

Not that anything I do is any of yer business you moron, keep yer stupid little bitch comments to yourself.

Jesus, some people on here are ferkin numpties.