How has this forum helped you?

I've been using this forum for a little while now and there's so many enthused people and it's amazing :) I just wondered really how has this forum helped people in hunting? :)

Not so much with hunting for me, but this site has its stars nonetheless. I've had brill advice from Duckwing about my chickens, and my little girl got the perfect motorbike [ which she absolutely LOVES ] thanks to advice from terrierjohn. :thumbs:

Made loads of friends on ere over the last 4 or so years .. had some sound advice about wildlife & cameras & last week when my dog went missing i had help finding him

There a great bunch of folks on here :thumbs:

• Like 2

There's some really good folks on here for the most part but it does seem to attract the odd crank sometimes.... :blink::laugh:

I've met some top lads and lass's through here, been out and about with a few and have bought and sold with some too. I've had help with my business and enjoyed the general help and banter on here with many. :thumbs:

Cheers.

its made me realise just how many pricks there are in this world :thumbs:

What he said! But also i did put a post up looking for ferret kits from a decent line to out breed mine eventually and got a pm from johnnyboy68 offering me free kits as he knew some folk i had gone out with (also off here), i went over his, gave him some money anyway as the kits were cracking and talked hunting for a few hours. Now we go out every Sunday hunting. :thumbs:

its made me realise just how many pricks there are in this world :thumbs:

What he said! But also i did put a post up looking for ferret kits from a decent line to out breed mine eventually and got a pm from johnnyboy68 offering me free kits as he knew some folk i had gone out with (also off here), i went over his, gave him some money anyway as the kits were cracking and talked hunting for a few hours. Now we go out every Sunday hunting. :thumbs:

• 1 month later...

Sounder uncomplicating an uncomplicated situation for me that I made complicated for myself :p (but don't tell him I said that, never hear the fkin end of it...)

Great advice got from the snaring and trapping forum, they know who they are, don't want to mention names there incase I leave any one out.

Other stuff I've forgotten about!

Although i've not met them i class a few on here as good sorts and close friends, i also hope whatever i did know about hunting and guns, that the info i gave people

has helped them better their own hunting experiences.

:thumbs:

from videos on here and articles it gave me the confidence to skin, gut and butcher a large carcass, wouldnt have known where to start otherwise. i still need a lot of practise but heres my first attempt;

post-45924-0-04638700-1298580307_thumb.jpg

post-45924-0-83478800-1298580301_thumb.jpg

:thumbs: