1 hour

well me my booy and his mam went out the day with two stinkers and the dog :icon_eek: first set 5 holer nowt then a single hole nowt next set 7 holer two stinkers in then heard a rabbit squeal after about 10 mins then all went quiet then a bunny bolts :victory: then another 20 mins heard another squealing then nowt for 10 mins so out with the finder and found it at about a foot :blink: it was the hardest foot ive ever dug :censored: but there were the ferrets and one stone dead bunny so got the booy to fill the hole in before he took a paddy :doh: thought we were going to leave him :hmm: so called it a day as only wanted some bunnys for there tea :bye: was a realy cold wind though :o go0od to be oot :D

well me my booy and his mam went out the day with two stinkers and the dog :icon_eek: first set 5 holer nowt then a single hole nowt next set 7 holer two stinkers in then heard a rabbit squeal after about 10 mins then all went quiet then a bunny bolts :victory: then another 20 mins heard another squealing then nowt for 10 mins so out with the finder and found it at about a foot :blink: it was the hardest foot ive ever dug :censored: but there were the ferrets and one stone dead bunny so got the booy to fill the hole in before he took a paddy :doh: thought we were going to leave him :hmm: so called it a day as only wanted some bunnys for there tea :bye: was a realy cold wind though :o go0od to be oot :D

auld salmon you say you had a dog with you does it not mark ???

got your tea is all that counts

Regards Smart Dog :thumbs:

What is booy? Is it Annan talk for boy.:hmm::laugh:

You'll have to take that dug oot wi' ye a bit mair and it might start marking, it'll save you a bit of time.:thumbs:

Well done on the rabbits and getting the booy :D out wi' ye, enjoy yer tea.:thumbs:

You'll have to take that dug oot wi' ye a bit mair and it might start marking, it'll save you a bit of time.:thumbs:

Well done on the rabbits and getting the booy :D out wi' ye, enjoy yer tea.:thumbs:

have got a dog but its no started marking yet :icon_redface: she was there but is still daft as a brush .

the ground was hard but nowt to do with the frost :icon_eek: the booy is to big to be a boy but no big enought to be a lad :tongue2::feck: you been out lately :hmm:

the bunnys were for ferrets tea no mine :blink: am having chicken wrap ;)

Edited by auld salmon

have got a dog but its no started marking yet :icon_redface: she was there but is still daft as a brush .

the ground was hard but nowt to do with the frost :icon_eek: the booy is to big to be a boy but no big enought to be a lad :tongue2::feck: you been out lately :hmm:

the bunnys were for ferrets tea no mine :blink: am having chicken wrap ;)

Booy,boy,lad :whistling: it must be an Annan thing.:hmm:

I don't do much ferreting mate, my booy, sorry I mean boy or maybe that should be lad :tongue2::laugh: does a bit. I'm waiting for the ground to get soft enough to run a dog on then I'll be out with the lamp.:thumbs: You done any lamping with the bitch?