Little help needed

Hi everyone Im looking to by a bull greyhound bitch pup soon,at the minute I have a collie whippet greyhound who's 4 and i have had since pup that has done everything iv asked of him for his size and wouldn't part with him for the world,but I am now looking for something bigger for other stuff,I have always liked bull xs just a personal opinion,I want a more racy one that will have the gears to catch,so I would be grateful if anyone has advise for me on good blood lines,what percentage is best,thanks for your time.

didnt know they bred bull xs with gears there shite

ffs the lad wants abit advice their no need for sarkyness ,it would be different if he just went out and bought one without doing his research ,and then find it was,nt for him and sold it on ,nothing wrong with a little sound advise now and again

Hi everyone Im looking to by a bull greyhound bitch pup soon,at the minute I have a collie whippet greyhound who's 4 and i have had since pup that has done everything iv asked of him for his size and wouldn't part with him for the world,but I am now looking for something bigger for other stuff,I have always liked bull xs just a personal opinion,I want a more racy one that will have the gears to catch,so I would be grateful if anyone has advise for me on good blood lines,what percentage is best,thanks for your time.

well lad first make sure it off good proven working stuff,thats the main thing.% is harder to say because they can be different litter by litter or pup by pup.i've two 3/8 5/8 sisters here,both good bitches but the bigger one is far slower than the smaller one.the smaller one catches more but to see her you wouldn't think it.the bloodlines is down to the dogs you know that the pups are off,just be sure that both parents are well proven singlehanded dogs and that they both have plenty of years work done.Don't buy any pup from young dogs that haven't proved themselves.Best of luck lad.

• Like 1