Like a bad penny.

I keep turning up :D

Must be over a year or two now, but snow = no hunting = boredom.

My pack had changed slightly since i was last here.....

Still, live in the same place, still got good old Jazz, Khan, Khan, both retired apart from some ratting, Terra the horrible and the ferrets. Plus now a whippet, a young lurcher and Keepa, who is technically a lurcher, but is actually a terrier (whippetxbull)

A cat moved in a while ago, dont know where he came from, but he would'nt go back :doh:

I also now breed/show Ayam Malay Serama bantams, have a few canaries and Jap quail.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Great to see you back on here, I loved reading about boo as he grew up . . . .. and what a fine animal he's grown into.

I keep turning up :D

Must be over a year or two now, but snow = no hunting = boredom.

My pack had changed slightly since i was last here.....

Still, live in the same place, still got good old Jazz, Khan, Khan, both retired apart from some ratting, Terra the horrible and the ferrets. Plus now a whippet, a young lurcher and Keepa, who is technically a lurcher, but is actually a terrier (whippetxbull)

A cat moved in a while ago, dont know where he came from, but he would'nt go back :doh:

I also now breed/show Ayam Malay Serama bantams, have a few canaries and Jap quail.

Good to have you back moll, look forward to reading some of your posts, but this time dont let stupid people get to you.

Thank you all

...especially for the lovely bit SS :icon_redface:

Place is just about as good as it can get now....things are always falling apart though :laugh:

Some pics......

SnowfunNov7.jpg

XEve201011.jpg

PerOctDay1.jpg

XEve201020.jpg

1st2010rattingpart223.jpg

Novsnow7.jpg

Delayedpics7.jpg

Spunky.jpg

Delayedpics6.jpg

newscales3.jpg

Andoy.jpg

Novsnow.jpg

Delayedpics21.jpg

faocodger4.jpg

Novsnow1.jpg

XEve20104.jpg

chooksdurgscat17.jpg

whip2.jpg

BooRBB.jpg

update2.jpg

SnowfunNov1.jpg

77Ratting19.jpg

315rats1321045.jpg

Hi Moll, Awesome pics as usual: how long before the idiot brigade get to you this timeLOL LOL :tongue2::tongue2::laugh: Seriously though, there are a load of decent people on here and I particularly like hearing from hunters on the other side of the world> makes interesting viewing watching dogs on different kinds of game.

great pics there mate :thumbs: al look forword to reading your posts,what x is the dog with the terrier whos about to do the rat :thumbs:

welcome back

He is a bull cross, you know the very rare lurcher type never usually seen on here :laugh:

Welcome back Molly! :good: I've been wondering how Boo the 'shivery whippet' was getting on, looks like he's doing grand! :D:thumbs:

Not only still shivery Malt, but his teeth also chatter now :D

He is doing grand, a joy to take out :thumbs: