Guest crobinc840

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

i smell ............................................. bullshit

How can a person sit at there computer and come up with a story of that magnitude ????? you have serious issues lass,everybody can see through you why would anybody want your dogs in the first place ?

lock your door would be a good starting point

have a look at the last post on the gamest bull x thread

ive just read that ,to me it comes across as it was fence hopper that tried to take em ,not something to be putting on here unless your VERY SURE !!!!!

just read that and ask her the same question ,if she had proof and why she would it ,s him or his brother :hmm:

what a load a shite,

1st off ye never had problems wae thieves till now, then ye say ye have had fun wae this sort a person for years :icon_eek:

2nd ye had no specs on tae see the plates, but ye saw some plaster dust :whistling:

3rd ye have awready accuse 2 people on here, that dont like each other, dont associate each other an live at oppsoste ends a the country, yet you are adamnt ye know who it is :blink:

get a grip missus sounds as tho you need a right good shag,

i dont even belive yer attack trained dogs have ever been at risk, just another fooking woman trying to get attention on a site which is full a guys :thumbdown:

should be banned imho :thumbs:

I think you've well and truly over stepped the mark crobinc.......you say you couldn't make out the reg but you know its a wee 'jap' car...? Well come on them, tell all what kind of car it was, what colour and any other details. I'm afraid if you dont come and 'try' and explain yourself you are in a world of shit!!! :censored:

what a load a shite,

1st off ye never had problems wae thieves till now, then ye say ye have had fun wae this sort a person for years :icon_eek:

2nd ye had no specs on tae see the plates, but ye saw some plaster dust :whistling:

3rd ye have awready accuse 2 people on here, that dont like each other, dont associate each other an live at oppsoste ends a the country, yet you are adamnt ye know who it is :blink:

get a grip missus sounds as tho you need a right good shag,

i dont even belive yer attack trained dogs have ever been at risk, just another fooking woman trying to get attention on a site which is full a guys :thumbdown:

should be banned imho :thumbs:

the dog whisperer,u sure u didnt pay him to plaster your hallway? if it is true then u need help being a lonely spinster all by herself,watching "take me out".im not far away i :thumbs: f u get scared crobin

I've never had a problem from thieves until now, as I logged off from this site last I found a car outside my house. I'm not going to say they were looking for my dogs but as soon as I let them out the door the car lefT. I still can't find my glasses but I have a feeling. If you ever want to take a trip outside my house at an odd hour again belive me we will all be up and next time I'll have my glasses to read your jap plates. :tongue2: I've had fun with people like you for years so don't think you're something new. You're a coward whomever you chose to be user name after user name. If I want to pay the £15 to find out your address I might kick your scrawny false testosterone filled dogs asses with my au-natural dogs.If you try to steal my dogs or if your friends drop by I might just drop the bomb on their asses.go ahead and try it again, and I know who you are, Scum of the earth dog snatchers. I'll be trainning my dog to eat your faces off next so don't try to be nice again. This is why THL sucks. They tried to steal my dogs when no one else knows of my dogs! Chav scum. Now I stayed away from 3 because of dog theives trying to get in my door!!

SO HOW DID YOUR ATTACK DOG CHASE THEM WHEN THEY TRIDE TO GIVE THEM TREATS WHEN THEY OPENED THE DOOR COP YOURSELF ON YOU DREAMER YOU HAVE PETS NOT WORKING DOGS NOT ATTACK DOGS NOW DO EVERYONE A FAVOUR AND GET THE FECK OFF THIS SITE AND STOP FILLING IT WITH RUBBISH IT DOES NOT NEED YOU NUT CASE

Edited by gav22
  • Like 1