I have a stealth. Bought It totally standard and now Is far from It! Very easy to work on and I got mine within 2 fps variation on a string when I had It regulated. Out the box they can be rough and ready but It depends what you want. The powers controlable to a certain extent by the standard adjustable top hat but won't change It that much - Think of It more of an asjustment to suit pellet types.

hi, what do people think of the gun power storm, relialbility, can you just use a stir up pump to charge it up, killing range, or anything ill need to know as i know nothing about pre charge, cheers

hi there mate.

in replie to your questions yes you can fill it from a pump/diving bottle. its a full power rifle so the killing range will be between 0-45 maybe a little further depending on your shooting capability.

in past years they have had a bit of a rep for coming out the box a little under powerd, this was true, however talking with one of my suppliers at the last trade show i was asshured that they now have this sorted, even if they havent there a very easy rifle to work on and get up to power with little or no extra cost to you.

the gun power storm is in essence the same as the stelth,apart from it hasent got the shrouded barrel,internal wise there the same.

to me there a very good very light hunting rifle, a freind of myn had one ot the stelth's for years and got many a quarry with it and never had any problems with it.

if i was offerd one then i would have it in a heart beat, the amount of spears add ons and accsesorys there is avaliable is gob smacking.

all the best with your desision

Andy

• 10 years later...

I also have a gunpower stealth 20 calibre fantastic rifle for hunting lightweight just bought a gunpower storm 22 18 inch barrel just wondering out there if anyone knows how they fit the silencer on these rifles

I don't think they are a good gun here in the UK , in America they must be fine a cheap powerful PCP but here in the UK not so cheap for a poorly made gun . the main problem I feel these guns have is because of their design the problem is keeping the guns power below 12 ft lbs . I messed about with one for quite some time and I found with the gun I had ,I had to set the power to  10.5 ft lbs with an average pellet because at some points of the power curve as the bottle emptied with a very heavy pellet the power would go well over 12 ft lbs .So to take advantage of 12 ft lbs I had to use a heavy pellet giving a stupid trajectory , my gun was 22 in 177 it may not be such a problem . I would say something like an AA s 400 would be a better gun . my gun was the stealth variant the longer barrel on a storm may change what I have just written it may be better or worse .

Edited by barrywhite