DOGS STOLEN

• Replies 363
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Glad to hear your percerverance is being rewarded GOOD LUCK Y.I.S Leeview

lads hopefully the three dogs will feature in tomorrows edition of the cmw .please all have a look and keep your eyes open .we are determined to get them back .any information will be treated in the s

I keep looking to see if you have got them back i know how you feel lost 2 good dogs same way its the not knowing how the dogs are and who your mates are alb troter

Posted Images

If only the coppers put as much effort into their jobs as you have on this they would catch a damn site more scumbags than they do now!! i bet whoever took these dogs is getting pretty nervous now?? good luck! :thumbs:

cheers mate . we are closer to em than they think . and its only a matter of time now

I read these type of posts with despair,sick of hearing how common it is all happening,but Im here rubing my hands together waiting to hear at last some form of pond life has been captured and given retrebution for such a sick low sneaky scumy crime.I saw one of the littermates to the mising dog brookie,Llyod has it.I sincerely hope the culprit/s are caught and severly repremanded.Best wishes to you.

Edited by jigsaw

I feel the same jigsaw,i've never met Brookie but when i lost my acdx bitch a while back Brookie told me not to buy in another dog as he would have a young dog or pup i could have at some point,although i've never taken him up on the grand offer the offer was there and now to hear he's had this luck is gutting to say the least.I so hope his dogs come back well and sound and the feckers get whats due and maybe it will put others off doing the same,the very best of luck Brookie..

thanks again lads . darcy your spot on mate . i done a live interview on air today on local radio this can be heard if anyone googles nevill hall sound .this is the first of more to come .we will catch this crowd

sorry to here your loss had it done to me 5 years back got them back it was guys who i had taken out years ago found out were they were and got them back , my feind d sleight from yorkshire had a simliar thing happen before christmas his good freind a traveler helped him they were back in there kennels in a week chucked over the fence i think they got repremamnded ,so i hope that youres goes simliar get dogs back and repramanded for the troubles and greif they caused you and you family , should do to dog thieves like what they did to horse thieves in the usa in the good ole days public flogging etc terrble thing ille keep my eyes open up the eats coast and ill look about areas were they keep them

thanks again lads . the gaskins are having phone calls all the time .the dogs are registered stolen all over the country .with pictures they will be featured shortly in the press as well . we wont give up on these dogs .and what i will say to the men that stole em is we are not as fooled as your thinking we are . we will find you in the end .loose lips sink ships .

the only way this search and campaign will stop is when these dogs are dropped of and found